I did it!!! I am Finally uner 200!!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that feeling. WTG!!!
  • sofia10811
    sofia10811 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!

You give me hope that it will happen soon for me, too. :) I was about the same weight as you were when you delivered your daughter when I delivered my daughter a year ago last week. I got down to 217 and held steady for almost a year. I finally had enough about 6 weeks ago. I can't wait until I'm under 200, too!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know what it's like to see that number and want to cry.. I got up to 220 the day of delivery for my son and am now 193 so passing that dreaded 200 is such an awesome victory! How old is your daughter? My son is 8 weeks old.

She is 6 months old now :) It goes by so fast but its so much fun i love her more than anything!! Congrats to you :) Cherish every minute even if its exausting it wont last long, take lots of pictures :)
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooo much everyone!! It feels so good to be under 200 and see that 1 on the scale!! And it feels great to hear so many of you telling me how good im doing! :) To those of you that are still working and/or are almost there keep pushing it will happen sooner than you think! Dont give up :) And congrats to all of you that have already beat the goal of being under 200 it really is an AMAZINGLY AWESOME WONDERFUL feeling!! I cant even explain how good if feels :)
  • Great Job!!!! That is my dream as well to see 199.9!!
  • RenovatingSuzanne
    Options
    congrats. great job
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyy that is AWESOME, great work!!!!! <3
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good job welcome to onederland!!:flowerforyou:
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onderland! Congratulations and best of luck towards reaching your final goal.
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations and great job on your hard work!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to living in the land of One-der!!!! 19lbs to go!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    welcome to onederland, you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!