I am 31
started at 303lbs

still have a 30lbs to lose by 1/1/13

Like a good laugh?
add me!!!

Replies

• LanteigneRay
    Options
    Hey man how's it going. I agree that some support could definately help. I've tried to make plans with friends in my area exercise but getting together in real time is so difficult. Anyway's, I recently got back into the gym expecting to regain my 23 year old physique in the first two weeks. A combination of that and my physically demanding job has landed me a few injuries. Put my gym membership on hold but looking to get back as soon as possible. Planning on really taking it easy though. Doing mostly cardio as well. But I have a tendancy to push myself all the time and I usually end up burnt out or hurt. I could def use some support.
  • LanteigneRay
    Options
    I'm sitting at 245lbs. Hoping to get down to 185 in 365.
  • FirefitMike
    FirefitMike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like to work out alone anyway but online it's good to have people to motivate you. I do more lifting than cardio...
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I know you weren't asking for other people's opinions, so that's why I'm giving you mine:

Be careful with heavy cardio and low calories, you could end up burning muscle instead of fat. A moderate calorie deficit and resistance training provides a stimulus for your body saying that your muscles are necessary!