Yay to Droopy Pants

kbarker65
kbarker65 Posts: 22 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
It's a small victory, but I noticed my pants are getting droopy in the backside. Just thought I'd share that because I'm so excited. I love this site, by the way!!!!!!

Replies

• Najila
    Najila Posts: 18
    Yay! Congratulations to you! I know that feeling as well, just haven't experienced it in a while... but hopefully, I will soon! Keep up the great work!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Watch out or someone will start singing the American Idol 2010 theme song to you: "Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground" :wink: Congrats on the loss!
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    hahaha, pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground !
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    gold in the mouth, hat to the side, pants on the ground, thinkin you're a cool cat...

ha! i specifically opened this post to sing the song! but someone kind of beat me to it!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    YAY for you!!! I'm in the same boat. I really like these pants I have on today. But they are seriously droopy in the back. And I have the waist cinched up about 5 inches with my belt. Looks so silly. Really need to go shopping one of these days. I guess I could have these pants tailored, but how much could a tailor really take in?? Maybe I'll save them until I get closer to my goal. Then I'll just have to take them in once. YAY for us!! :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    YAY for you!!! I'm in the same boat. I really like these pants I have on today. But they are seriously droopy in the back. And I have the waist cinched up about 5 inches with my belt. Looks so silly. Really need to go shopping one of these days. I guess I could have these pants tailored, but how much could a tailor really take in?? Maybe I'll save them until I get closer to my goal. Then I'll just have to take them in once. YAY for us!! :bigsmile:

Nah, you'll find new pants you love at your new size. I promise!! I've been there and love the newer wardrobes with each size (Thanks to Goodwill, Target, Walmart, deep discounts at Kohls, and other magnificent sales!).
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    That man made me want to watch american idol again. haha
  • marytk
    marytk Posts: 2
    Pants on the ground...Pants on the ground....hat turned sideways....Pants on the ground!!!! I can't wait!!!! Good Job!!
  • Yay for you!!!!

I'm in the same situation. The funny thing is I'm kind of frustrated by it, because the jeans that were hanging off of me yesterday were jeans I'd just barely started getting back into at the end of October! Now I have few pairs that will fit appropriately. It's a good feeling, though.
  • Same problem here. All my friends have started telling me my pants are looking a little silly. But I've just lost 10 lbs! Am I supposed to do this every 10 lbs??? That's going to get expensive with over 70 lbs to lose...
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    I having the same problem....my pants are falling off of me, when i got up or down the stairs they fall off...i love them though cause they are comfortable :)
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    i have had the same problem, went from a size 12 to size 6 and now they are getting baggy. i was lucky to have a friend losing with me who was smaller so she was donating jeans to me as she lost weight. i guess i need to move to size 4's because a lady at the gym told me to go to goodwill today. she said she gets a lot of designer clothes there for $3-4 for pants. i have never been there but i guess it doesnt hurt to look. i hate to spend much money and then not be able to wear things. i have a closet full of clothes that fall off.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!