Jenny Craig

Options
Just seeing if there is anyone else out there doing JC. I just started the program today and am looking to lose about 20 more pounds. I have had great success with this program in the past and am hoping I will be down to 124 lbs in no time.

Replies

• dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Anyone?

I don't (I count cals) but my mom has done JC and she loved the food and lost a good amount of weight..worked 100% for her
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Im not but i was wondering are you doing jenny by phone or in person.... I worked for jenny a few years ago and was disgusted that half the people there where way over weight and while they where telling other's to lose weight and how easy it was with jenny they where shoving pizza, cake, candies and so on into their mouths while they where on the phones with their clients and it just shocked me that these people are paying hundreds to get on Jenny and the workers couldn't even be healthy themselves... So i recommend doing the meetings so you can see the people in person and see how they look and live their lives. Cause they should be fit themselves...
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimber507 and tammietifanie!

Thanks for your replies. I am going into their office and have met the people in person and one lady is pregnant. Well, I believe she is but I didn't want to ask because I have stuck my foot in my mouth with that before. :) The other two I saw looked to be a healthy weight. I do know what you are saying though because the last time I did it, 6 years ago, there was a lady who was fairly overweight. I have to admit that didn't impress me either and I agree they should be fit themselves.

Thanks again!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimber507 and tammietifanie!

Thanks for your replies. I am going into their office and have met the people in person and one lady is pregnant. Well, I believe she is but I didn't want to ask because I have stuck my foot in my mouth with that before. :) The other two I saw looked to be a healthy weight. I do know what you are saying though because the last time I did it, 6 years ago, there was a lady who was fairly overweight. I have to admit that didn't impress me either and I agree they should be fit themselves.

Thanks again!

Maybe got a job at a place she needed help from? My MIL is doing it now, she has told me that she hates eating frozen food all the time but that it is helping her lose and she likes the taste. I tried it years ago but I had to stop due to $$$.
    I like the fact that they take the work out of planning meals. Also I have looked on here at the same dish and saw a 400 cal diff, so I think it would be easy to guess cal wrong, with Jenny you don't have the guess work.