Oh, how to introduce thyself

Options
Hello, I am Jacqueline, and I am obese. There I said it, the ugly O word. I want to lose weight, preferably all in once, so when I wake up in the morning I am all slim again. But that won't happen, and lucky for me, I have the patience to do this the hard way. And the long way. The very long way. I am a bit of a weirdo as it comes to dieting. I fluctuate in my weight like a... well something that fluctuate, and I am also blessed with an eating disorder. But on the other side of things, weirdly enough I am a licensed weght consultant. So I technically should know, and have the knowledge not to be this obese. But eating disorders don't work that way do they, especially when you are an emotional eater. And probably a hormonal one as well. It is time to put my knowledge to good use however, and stop making excuses for myself. A part of my weight I might have added on because I am chronically ill, but at least some part of it is my own fault. So there. here we go. I am going for a ride down my fatty lane. I hope some of you would like to join me in this ride!