nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so beautiful!

Congratulations on the success!!!

PS. Your eyes are to die for :flowerforyou:
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    I love this! I did see pics before but I am so glad you posted an update...you are amazing and gave me the boost I needed today to keep at it!!

You're super cute too!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great story. You look marvelous! Love the pics!
  • shygirl67
    shygirl67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You definitely are true motivation to the rest of us here on MFP!! Since you have lost so much weight in only a year...did you have any loose skin? Your photos don't seem to show any...amazing! You look so beautiful!!! You said the different exercises that you did...how long did you do each before getting bored? How often did you do the workout routines? Sorry for all the questions. :smile:
  • aclar44
    aclar44 Posts: 30
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look fantastic!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulation!
  • markdlennon
    markdlennon Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Carson Daly approves.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on your loss. your doing a great job
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You definitely are true motivation to the rest of us here on MFP!! Since you have lost so much weight in only a year...did you have any loose skin? Your photos don't seem to show any...amazing! You look so beautiful!!! You said the different exercises that you did...how long did you do each before getting bored? How often did you do the workout routines? Sorry for all the questions. :smile:

It's been on and off for 2 years not 1 year, 1 year is just how long I've gone on this and not strayed away. I do have some saggy skin not a whole lot, actually I assume I'm the only one who can even see it, my husband says he does not see it. But I think he can. It's on the lower part of my belly. I also have had 2 c-sections so that is pretty much what it is. The c-section mama pouch that I know I can get rid of with hard work and with the right foods. I'll get rid of it eventually. I also see a very little bit under my arms, but again it's not so bad and nothing I can't fix on my own.

As far as exercise goes, I do more workout video's that have an ending to them, that way I am dedicated till they are done. Jogging, well I guess I officially can say I have a jogger's high, because I love to jog, I no longer view it as a workout but as something I do for me time, something I do because I wanna do. To me it's now fun and relaxing. I like to jog so much that I jog as I'm at work. Being a server I am always moving. My boss has actually called me out and asked me why I was running through the store, I don't even realize I do it half the time. I just like to get my stuff done lol.
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you should be working it girl! Props to you
  • blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Holy crap.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all :) such sweet comments!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! You look amazing!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your story was so inspiring.I am also a mother...my oldest is 13 & youngest is 3(have 5 altogether). So of course I have the big ol belly from the births(1 c-section). Reading your story & seeing your progress from start to finish has really given me hope. Whenever I get discouraged I will find myself looking at your story & pics.

Thanks so much & keep up the amazing work. :smile:
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Soo great! Congrats! ok, what did you really do on those 365 days??? What was your calorie range/exercise? Please tell me you had some "off" days...
    i'm realy wondering - how "perfect" do you have to be to keep making progress
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your hard work and success!!!:smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Soo great! Congrats! ok, what did you really do on those 365 days??? What was your calorie range/exercise? Please tell me you had some "off" days...
    i'm realy wondering - how "perfect" do you have to be to keep making progress

Of course I have off days. I had one day about 4 months ago where I ate probably 3000 + calories of junk lol. I eat about 1200 calories.
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flowerforyou: You've done an amazing job and should be very proud.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    your starting stats were very similar to mine, so your story is very inspiring. you look great, congrats on your weigh loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!