Lost 40lbs and counting!!

b1delane
b1delane Posts: 261 Member
Hey everyone this is my first time posting my success story! I am so excited to finally reach this level of confidence in myself. Who would have thought I would take pics gladly w/o hiding behind my purses, people, furniture, etc.! My journey started at 198lbs and at 157lbs I have to say it's still not over but I am happy enough with my results so far. It was really hard finding a full body pic of myself when I was heavier because honestly I hid from the camera or I kept it at above the shoulders! Now I am so confident I want to take pics all the time it's ridiculous! Anyways enough of my jabbering, if I did this right then my pics should show. The one of me in the black sweater was at my heaviest and the one in the white is my current size. Good-luck everyone and remember to never give up on your goals because it is possible!

mheecz.jpg

omkba.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!