NEW CHALLENGE! Want to join?

Options
2»

Replies

• HopeAtWork
    HopeAtWork Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I just found MyFitnessPal this morning, and am excited to share with you all in the adventure of developing better health, improved diet, and a live-long, live-strong attitude!

I'm a 51 year old Nana (grown kids, live alone) and I am currently at 167.4 lbs. A couple years ago, I hit 179 and was wearing a size 16/18. Then I started exercising regularly (did the C25K program and ran my first 5K ever in 2010), and managed to get down to 155 lbs. That was great!! But after loosing my job in 2011 and the stress of starting a new one, I put 12 lbs back on and have hang out between 164 and 168 for about the past 6 months. I'm tired of this ... I'm pushing the RESET button, and am going to work my way back down with a goal of 139.

What can I add ... a never give up attitude!
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. The Holidays are coming up and I'll need to daily reminders to stay on track and how far I've come in 16 months

SW - 430
    CW - 279
    GW- 180-190 (annual physical coming up so I will set it with my Dr)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    invites sent again
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join, I do much better in a group situation! My starting weight was 161, currently about 155 which I seem to be stuck at for weeks now.. and my goal is 140!
  • tara_612
    Options
    I would love to join!

Starting weight 82kg/182lb

I am new to the mfp interaction and am loving it! This is just what I need to fit in with my life and keep me motivated. I have gained 30+kg (68lb) in 10 years. I have decided enough is enough and it's time for me to ditch the flab and gain my healthy body back.

I bring commitment, motivation and encouragement to the group. I am also big on honesty (none of this "I won't log today because I ate way too much crap"). I believe the only way to get the results is to be honest with yourself.

Looking forward to sharing stories and motivation with you all, all I ask for is a little in return.

Cheers from the land of Oz!
  • Tjm288
    Tjm288 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there I would like to be in the group because I need this accountability and motivation. I can be a excellent motivation giver too!!!

SW: 230
    CW 209

Thanks
  • dontmesswithtx
    Options
    I would love to join! Support is huge for me so I give it out and love receiving it! Plus I log in daily!

SW: 305
    CW: 295
    GW: 180