ReturnedTo MFP after a break :) Looking for new friends

Options
Hi I was on here last autumn/winter while i was on a healthy eating and excercise regime . I got very diallsuioned due to not losing enough weight quick enough so left. I have not put on too much weight and want now to try again to lose more weight through your great site.

I am looking to make new friends on here :) so come say hello.

A stranger is a friend you havent met yet ;-)

Replies

• NicholeMann
    Options
    I love Fell Ponies! LOL
  • HighlandPony17
    HighlandPony17 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    so do I :) I am lucky to have two Fells a black and a grey :)
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just be patient with the weight loss it will happen . You just have to be determined. Use the diaries. You need to look at it as a new way of eating not dietng. If you don't look at it in a different way when you go off "The Diet" it comes back. Look at food for a day not a meal. Portion size is a key. I don't have a I can't have list. If I want something I just figure a way to fit it my calores for the day. You can do this, this site would not be popular if it didn't. I am maintaining my weight now and still log everyday.
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    I know its about healthy eating and I have mostly stuck to that, thanks to my partners cooking :) I am in it for the long haul this time size 12 hear I come ( i wish )

;-)
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    Thank you to the people who added me

Feeels great to be back :)
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you! I'm in the same boat...took a break due to discouragement with myself, but now I'm back.

And I'm a horse girl as well :D
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back.I love it here! add me if you like :)
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome back you can do it, just keep at it, it takes time but worth it, just added you
  • skipperlk
    Options
    Add me
  • sunraew
    sunraew Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi - Me too. Hang in there!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    Thanks ladies added you all :)

anyone looking for some support add me too !!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm here to show support and representation from the males of the species.
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    4 :) welcome representative male ;-)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im back after a break as well :) And would love to have some news friends and new motivation!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    welcome back! :flowerforyou: In the year and a 1/2 I've been on this sight I've learned to focus more on getting healthy than on how much the scale is moving... feel free to add me. I love mom friends... and I love horses too. I used to ride competitively when I was younger, but sadly had to give it up when I went away to university and have never had a chance to get back to it. :cry:
  • shonar68
    shonar68 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey :D I currently have (0) friends on this lol, joined ages ago and never really tried hard enough to be honest. I have came back to give it a try, hope to lose 10lbs for xmas. I am also looking for any new friends to share their tips, highs and lows of their dieting experience x I have the mobile app, but do log online at home at least a couple of times a day. xx
  • HighlandPony17
    Options
    Im back after a break as well :) And would love to have some news friends and new motivation!

Added you :) Happy to motivate and be a friend.