No more excuses!

Options
Kinda new to MFP, I logged for a few days and it did make me more aware of how many calories I was consuming, but now I am ready to get serious about getting rid of the extra lbs! I am 5'4 and currently at 175 lbs and would like to get down to 135-140. No more: starting over, falling off the wagon, or complaining about how tight my jeans are getting, I am ready to do something about it! Looking to add new friends that feel the same way to help keep me motivated as I begin my journey! :happy:

Replies

• SofaKingRad_
    Options
    You got this!
  • Sweet_Kimmie
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I'm looking to get to the same range as you. I started at 185. I'm at 170, I feel the same way.
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    Kinda new to MFP, I logged for a few days and it did make me more aware of how many calories I was consuming, but now I am ready to get serious about getting rid of the extra lbs! I am 5'4 and currently at 175 lbs and would like to get down to 135-140. No more: starting over, falling off the wagon, or complaining about how tight my jeans are getting, I am ready to do something about it! Looking to add new friends that feel the same way to help keep me motivated as I begin my journey! :happy:
    welcome back to mfp. Feel free to add me, i log in daily. cheers
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    That is my new motto as well...NO MORE EXCUSES!! Only we can change ourselves.