30DS Before and After pictures :)

Options
KT022
KT022 Posts: 46 Member
Okay, so...
Before:
I was 95.7kg (210lb), waist was 83cm (32in.)
After doing 30DS spread over 45 days (I had commitments for university that involved trips away etc), and going to the gym 2-4 times a week, and playing sports twice a week, I managed to get to...

88.1kg (194lb) and waist is down to 78cm (30in.).

So I lost a total of 7.6kg ~17lb and 2 inches off my waist - I didnt really measure anything else, but I wish I had!

I was going to start ripped in 30 days straight afterwards but I have a knee injury that is flaring up at the moment so I have been told my by physio that I am only allowed to bike for a couple of weeks (sigh!).

Hopefully you guys can see the change!

Before:

dsc0001ps.jpg

dsc0002yir.jpg

dsc0003vuf.jpg

After:

dsc0023hs.jpg

dsc0025su.jpg

dsc0021mw.jpg

Replies

• KT022
    Options
    well, this is embarassing...
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You have to turn the big IMG into a little img
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see the difference great job
  • KT022
    Options
    bump...
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    thats not embarassing at all! you made a great progress, just dont stop here and in no time your gonna be at your goal!
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Tremendous!! Your hips are much more narrow and your side profile is much slimmer as well! High five, little lady! :)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look a similar shape to me, so I know what I am looking for. You can see where the workout has defo made a difference in your abb area and waist. I wish I had taken a photo of my back area as well as that is where you seem to be able to see the change in shape more. Looking Good!
    Good luck with the next one, that's the whole idea I guess that you just keep them going.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow keep up the good work
  • KT022
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) It's so nice to get encouragement!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Always love to see success with JM workouts...Man the inches loss around your core are amazing....and great work...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!