Need some geeky support

Options
Hello,

I'm not really new to mfp, I've been using the site and app since the beginning of July, but I'm new to these forums... I don't have a lot of time to go surfing around messageboards, etc, so I hope you don't think me rude...

...but here's the deal...

I have two friends here and we support each other, but they're not around much at the moment. One recently had surgery and the other has a new fella, so I'm hoping she's spending time with him :)

So, I know I sound a bit like the new kid in the playground, but I'm looking for a couple of new buddies for support. I'm a bit crap at keeping in touch, so all I'm looking for is some encouraging words and maybe some help, advice etc :)

I don't collect friends (I don't have 500 million on facebook) so I'm not looking to add more to my collection... .likewise, I don't want to be just another friend to anyone either. I'll always be supportive of you and I only ask the same :)

So I only need about five or six new friends... not sure how to do this... so I'd say, have a look at my profile and I'm willing to give the first five or six who contact me a shot. Men or women, anywhere in the world, I don't mind :)

Oh, and you should probably know I'm a geek. Dr Who, Star Wars, Blade Runner, all that stuff. That'll probably put you off, ha ha.

And astronomy too. Love the stars :D

Keep calm and don't blink.

Richard.