Nothing feels better...

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Than finishing a 4 mile jog! I mean during the jog itself, i want to cry and be done with it. But afterward, man whew...feels so good!

I do not jog the entire time (but I do most of the time). When I first started I was doing 1.5 miles and just walking and felt like I was going to die. Now, 4.17 miles (in one hour) today and burned 535 calories!

If anyone is just starting out...it can be done!

I am looking forward to the day I jog the entire time and not have to take some breaks!

Replies

• incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Woah. That is incredible! I have only done 2 miles at a time and I thought that was a big milestone for me. I am an avid cyclist but I can't run to save my life! Totally different muscles!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    That rocks! I wish I could do that! Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    If I can do it, anyone on the planet can! LOL!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    I agree with you. I am doing 5k and now can run most of the way. I am new to running and have only been doing it on the treadmill but I feel so great when I am done. I actually have started feeling pretty good during the run!
  • lina1131
    I have been doing my jogs outside and it's so refreshing. It's nice to be outside and doing something good for my body!

On bad weather days I go to the gym and hit the treadmill. Either way, I love the way jogging makes me feel.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    That's GREAT Lina!!!! Keep on Pushing!!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.