New to this.

Hey everyone I am new to this site and my return to fitness.

To start I used to weight 270 pounds then I went to Australia where I studied and lived for a while. I had a personal trainer and made my way down to 213 pounds. I have very recently moved back to the US and am already back up to 227.5 pounds.

My ultimate goal is 170 pounds and I am finding it hard to keep motivated now. I can't afford a trainer anymore and I am currently looking for work so my ability to purchase things is limited as well. The food I work with depends on what my family purchases until I find work. And they are not the most health conscious when it comes to buying food. They try to accommodate but don't purchase many things if I will be the only one eating them.

I have a treadmill that loves to jolt and go at the speed it wishes to lol so. So I have been walking 5 miles a day now starting last week and trying to jog as much as i can when the treadmill doesn't decide to slow to a halt all of a sudden and try to throw me off. I have also switched to only drinking water 2-3 liters a day. Since then I have lost 2 pounds.

How does everyone keep their motivation?

Feeling completely lost being back and having the lack of motivation that I used to have.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well with their goals and good luck!!!