nutrition value?

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I know this question has been posted before but I can't find it. I just had lunch and can't find it in the database, It's my cheat day and I had a pizza bun from the bakery at the grocery store. It didn't have the nutritional value listed on it. I've looked up a few websites still can't find it! Does anyone have any ideas on finding the value of something not listed. Thanks

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I know this question has been posted before but I can't find it. I just had lunch and can't find it in the database, It's my cheat day and I had a pizza bun from the bakery at the grocery store. It didn't have the nutritional value listed on it. I've looked up a few websites still can't find it! Does anyone have any ideas on finding the value of something not listed. Thanks
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    A large bun, oil, cheese calories....and a really good guess.:wink:
  • peej76
    Options
    Thanks stupid me, never thought about seperating ingredients!!:blushing: I'll do that
  • peej76
    Options
    Just added it all up and will never ever eat pizza buns again, not even on a cheat day:explode: I have 1 calorie left over for supper oops.
  • zombiesniper
    Options
    I feel your pain I have cheat day every 2 weeks, but i monitor my cals closely and usually have a few to spare after my workouts.
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have cheat days too, but usually I try to eat a lean pocket pizza or something else that I can monitor and still try to make my calories work out. It's kind of like a pizza bun! Maybe you could try that next time? I don't know maybe it isn't as good. :-\