Frozen Pineapple Chunks

JMUBumbleBee
JMUBumbleBee Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Recipes
If you're like me, sitting in front of the TV always brings cravings. Here is a healthy idea, that tastes great and curbs your sweet tooth! Take pineapple chunks or slices from the can and pour them into Tupperware. Put them in the freezer. It tricks your body into thinking you are eating ice cream or some other tasty treat, and it actually is really good!

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Oooh this sounds yummy and I have a huge sweet tooth! Thanks for sharing!
  • That sounds good! I'm going to try this :) Thank you for sharing it with us!!!
  • try grapes there good frozen too!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    We always have frozen blueberries, cherries and strawberries in the freezer also.
  • I'm a pineapple fanatic!! I'll have to try this.
  • flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    I like to use crushed pineapple instead. Sometimes I buy the little cans, don't even have to separate them. Get more than a serving, I think, if you eat the whole thing, but still better than ice cream.
  • Taking it to the next level...I might try combining crushed pineapple with fat free Cool Whip. This would most definitely taste like ice cream! And since JMUBumbleBee is one of my best friends, I might have to try it with her. :)
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    I just found a big bag of frozen fruit at Costco! I put one cup into the mixer add a little milk and made a smoothie. Soooo good! Taste like a milk shake and counts as a fruit! But make sure you get the kind with no added sugar!
This discussion has been closed.