How hard are these programs ? (30 day shred and ripped)??

Options
2»

Replies

• woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    just did level 1 of 30ds and i had to take several breaks... it seriously kicks my butt.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've never done 30DS but RI30 is one of my favorite workouts, it's great!
  • KerryPayne
    KerryPayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS on Sept 1st, still do one a day, I give myself one day a week when I don't workout, you are supposed to do level one for 10 days then level 2 for 10 days etc, I did level one for about 2 weeks then level 2 for 2 weeks I have only done level 3 a couple of times and dont know when I will get to the stage of being able to do all of it without a break.
    It's hard to walk for the first couple of days but thats only because you are working muscles you don't normally, DO IT! - you will feel great. Plus its quick.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have stopped and started 30ds (i keep getting bored, and I also have to go to level 2 when i do because level 1 just doesn't make me sweat) and i have also done a little bit of ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack, as well as extreme shed and shred. All of which i got bored with (i had to alternate them in while training for 5ks, as well as other exercises i do) and not stuck out more then 10 days.

Now before the hounds come after me, i do recommend it for someone who is starting out, even if you only get through 10 minutes at a time, and make sure you alternate it with something else in order to make sure you don't get bored.
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS right now and the first time I could not sit down for three days but once past that it got much more tolerable!! I am on day 4 right now and am feeling 100% human again. It works, she offers modifications. I am going to do this twice and then go onto ripped in 30 two times and then start trouble zones (Jillian also) I also have 6 week to a six pack which is good to mix in. In the end I want to do insanity
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    just did level 1 of 30ds and i had to take several breaks... it seriously kicks my butt.

I took several 5 second breaks for the first four days. :laugh:

I just did day 7 and didn't take one. :bigsmile:
  • ushie2611
    ushie2611 Posts: 8
    Options
    then you might like extreme shed & shred....she works you for 1 hour 15 ..i loved it