I've lost 42.5 pounds!

I have lost 42.5 pounds in exactly 116 days! I am a mother of three...all born very large. My first weighed in at 11 pds 7 oz, second one 10 pds 5 oz, and my last at 12 pds 13 oz. I had given up on my body, because there was no hope for me. Now after using myfitnesspal, I get compliments daily! My nickname is no longer chubby...it's skinny and sexy! I love how I feel about myself now. I no longer feel weird about eating infront of others, because I know I am healthy. I am by no means done yet, but I have came a very long way!

Replies

• sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Amazing loss! A huge well done for your dedication. Do you have pics showing your progress that you can share?
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Good for you and congrats on the weight loss. BTW - ouch on the babies, can't image giving birth to a baby that big, your smallest was two times the size of my largest - Double congrats on surviving delivery.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Awesoooooooooome!!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!! Great job!
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    bump for reading later
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Awesome job, Congrats!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Congratulations!! Way to go!!!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    So of course you have to tell how you did it. LOL Congrats!
  • What did you do exactly? Were you on 1200 calories? BTW... Awsome job you did!
  • I have been just following my calorie goals. I am at 1200 right now. I make it a point to excercise at least three times a week for 1 hour each time. Walking is my biggest thing. You just have to visualize what you want and go for it! I'm doing it and so can you. I will not go to sleep if I am over calories. Sometimes I even jog in place. Keep up the good work!
  • I follow my calorie goal of 1200. I make sure to excercise at least three times a week for one hour. I do not go to sleep if I am over carlorie goal. I sometimes even jog in place. I am not on a diet....I have had a lifestyle change. Thats the biggest thing right there. This isn't temporary...it is a forever thing. Sometimes I even make a point to have a net day of like 400. I will excercise on my breaks and then again at night to burn a lot of calories. I only do this every now and then and its not a big deal. I eat light for breakfast and eat Lean Cusines everyday for lunch. I have what my family does for dinner in moderation. If I need a snack I try having something under 150 calories....like 100 cal bag of popcorn. You can do this! Good luck.
  • I dont know how to post my pics. You can look under my profile and you will see my before there. Thanks.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!