American Horror Story: Asylum???

Options
elijhasmomma
elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
New on FX tonight...anyone else watching this?
Anyone watched the first American Horror Story???

It is looking pretty creepy sitting here watching it alone in the dark :noway: wth am I doing?? Lol.

Just wondering if this series is going to be worth my DVR space? :bigsmile:

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    right now I am watching Paranormal Witness on SyFy. But it is coming on again at 11. I might watch it then.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    right now I am watching Paranormal Witness on SyFy. But it is coming on again at 11. I might watch it then.

The beginning was good...had a brief moment of straight SyFy and then got back to being pretty decent...but I'm only 8mins in to the actual show LOL
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    bump bump....no horror lovers out there???
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Absolutely! I have been excited about this day for about 2 months now! :laugh:

Friends got me hooked on it last season and I'm addicted, now. Can't wait to see what The Asylum has in store!:drinker:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I watched last season's and loved it.. tried watching this new one tonight and just couldn't get into it.. maybe because I kept getting distracted. Either way I may see if its on demand tomorrow and give it another try..
  • Tewt
    Tewt Posts: 1
    Options
    It's on tonight? Cool! My DVR must be doing it's thing and I'll watch it later. Tell me what you think of it after you've seen it
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    never heard of it but don't be surprised i'm a scardy cat anyway
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Loved the first season. DVRing the new one right now.

First season had me creeped out more times than I could count, hope this lives up.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Absolutely! I have been excited about this day for about 2 months now! :laugh:

Friends got me hooked on it last season and I'm addicted, now. Can't wait to see what The Asylum has in store!:drinker:

I'm just now finding out about this!! Bummed about not knowing this was a second season. But I just saw that the American Horror Story had 17 Emmy nominations..I guess I'm sold. I just finished the first episode and it was pretty dang good. Now I'm ready for the next episode!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have the DVR set for this. Going to watch it later. I loved the beginning of last season but not so much the end. Hoping this season is good...
  • Keto_Keith
    Options
    I enjoyed the first season, certainly a shocking ending. Will watch this season and give it a shot.
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Loved the first season. DVRing the new one right now.

First season had me creeped out more times than I could count, hope this lives up.

It's on again now!! Back to back premieres of the new season. It is quite spooky and I am indeed a scaredy cat myself lol but I like horror movies and shows. I'm super stoked this is an actual series and not just an hour or two length film. :drinker:
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Yeah, the last season had me more freaked out than just about any movie! Didn't help that I watched almost the entire season while I was alone haha. It certainly had many twists and turns, which is something I loved about it! I've always loved the idea of stories in asylums, so this should be great! Glad they brought back some of the original cast, too!
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    I loved last season but completely can't watch the opening theme! It's creepy - I have to fast forward it :(
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    Yeah, the last season had me more freaked out than just about any movie! Didn't help that I watched almost the entire season while I was alone haha. It certainly had many twists and turns, which is something I loved about it! I've always loved the idea of stories in asylums, so this should be great! Glad they brought back some of the original cast, too!
    Have you seen the previews for Silent Hill Revelation? OMG sooo creepy but looks soooo good. This is going to make me go online and go watch the first season so I can know what everyone is talking about lol!
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Have you seen the previews for Silent Hill Revelation? OMG sooo creepy but looks soooo good. This is going to make me go online and go watch the first season so I can know what everyone is talking about lol!
    There's a new Silent Hill movie? Oh dear! I wasn't a huge fan of the first, but I have to admit that it DID successfully creep me out!
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    I loved last season but completely can't watch the opening theme! It's creepy - I have to fast forward it :(

This is sooo true lol. I was shoveling popcorn in my mouth (single serve bag!! lol) and squinting my eyes at the opening credits...like what did I get myself into? I love being spooked :bigsmile:
  • elijhasmomma
    Options
    There's a new Silent Hill movie? Oh dear! I wasn't a huge fan of the first, but I have to admit that it DID successfully creep me out!

OH YES! And it is in 3D at that!! You should youtube the preview or the trailer for it....wickedly creepy :sick:
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I didn't think the episode was good at all- I'm very disappointed!
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with it! Adam Levine is just a perfect opener for the show :)