Newbi Here! Anyone doing the Body By Vi?

Options
Hey Everyone!!
I am brand new to this site, I'm looking to talk to great Ppl, make some friends, and Battle the weight problem!! I am trying this product called Visalus by Body By Vi, its pretty much these really amazing shakes I drink twice a day, with a nice healthy supper, I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds. And I am a great supporter and a great person to talk to. :)

Replies

• shannon11kosa
    Options
    I ordered those today, I have 20 lbs to lose so I'm interested to see if they'll fill me up or I'll still want to eat all of the time
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I got Body by Vi back in August. They are super yummy and filling. I used to do two shakes a day, but now I have them sporadically usually when I don't have time to make breakfast. Good luck. I hope you get great results!
  • vyakopian
    Options
    Hiii

I too just ordered the shakes.. i ended up ordering it on ebay she the promoter never called me...

I have a few questions, hopefully you guys can help:

1. What do we put in the shakes... is there a calorie limit of what we can put in each shake?
    2. Do we need all the vitamins and neuro drink if you want to lose weight?
    3. Can we have coffee? wine?

Hopefully you guys can help me, i looking to lose about 10 pds...
  • mrsaarond
    mrsaarond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    http://www.myvisalusrecipes.com/body-by-vi-shake-recipes-list/

I've been doing Body by Vi shakes for just a couple of weeks. This list has been great! I have tried many delicious ones and only one or two that I didn't love. Lost 3 lbs in the first 10 days, so I'm pretty happy so far! I didn't buy the vitamins and neuro drink.
  • JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 pounds with the help of body by vi. I had a hard time drinking them twice a day because it got a little boring! but over all they were pretty good!
    Great as a breakfast substitute!
  • deadladybugs
    deadladybugs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the shakes almost two weeks ago. I replace two meals per day with the shakes, eat one sensible meal, and have two healthy snacks throughout the day as well. I'll admit, the first few days I was pretty hungry.

Even though I drink the shakes, I haven't bothered with the extra pills and other things they have, I decided that it was too much money for things I feel like I don't need...and I'm still losing weight just fine without them. The shape kit also came with flavor mix ins, I don't even like those. They tasted really artificial to me.

I always have a shake for breakfast, and usually one for dinner as well. I actually look forward to the plain shakes made with skim milk...but if I'm hungry I add more to them. I love putting frozen bananas, yogurt, peanut butter, or whatever seems delicious at the time. Just keep in mind that the shakes are meant to help you get more nutrients with less calories, so you wouldn't want to put a lot of junk in them. So far I've discovered that adding half of a frozen banana into the shakes makes it really creamy and delicious! There are a lot of recipes out there that you can try also.

I still drink coffee in the mornings, and I also have a few drinks sometimes. I just make sure I monitor my caloric intake carefully.

Hopefully this helps someone!
  • tdbad1
    tdbad1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ordered my BBV Oct 19...picked it up on the 25th (oct). According to the scale ive lost 20lbs todate. Hubby's smile gets bigger as my tummy gets smaller,lol. Ive got a long ways to go, but BBV is going to be there with me all the way.
    I love my shakes. and i feel amazing taking it. I used to eat enought for 3-4 ppl at one meal. Now, and im convinced its the hunger control doing it, i what shoudl be proper for one person, and im full. I love mixing the shakes, and trying the different recipes.If you do a search for body by vi shake recipes you should find quite a few. some ppl have them on thier blog pages. I add everything from frozen fruit to instant coffee, yogurt to applesauce or pumpkin pie filling, cocoa powder to cinnamon. I wouldn't suggest adding lots of high calorie stuff to it as you can end up with shakes that have more than a regular meal for cals. Just be sensible.
    Having two shakes a day for me is really easy. I find that im making better choises for the meal of the day too. Instead of pizza or, boxed fish and chips, i make things like baked pork chop and sauted spinach, and again, i love it. My body has changed a whole lot in the short amount of time. I can feel that it has gotten rid of the crap running through it and replaced it with good vit/ mins and other nutrients. I don't use the energy drink stuff, just the metabawakes and the hunger control with my shake. It's working great for me. there isn't anythign the program says you can't have, but i do believe as you body get healthier, you will want to make the choises that keep you that way.