Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitness Apps

I'm a tech geek. Just wondering what others are using to track their fitness.
I'm trying to figure out which I like best.

Replies

• girlonabikedc
    girlonabikedc Posts: 111 Member
    -MFP (of course)
    -BodyMedia FIT
    -Withings
    -runmeter
    -cyclemeter
    -zombies, run!
    -Fitocracy
    -Earndit
  • andreamarieroberts
    andreamarieroberts Posts: 34 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Endomondo pro!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    Just started with Endomondo and went from the free version to the pro version in a day. I like it, but need more friends there. There is a group here for it as well now that it is linked to MFP.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    My FAVORITE app is Fitocracy. If you are a gaming geek, it's great because for every workout you do, you get points. And points allow you to level up. I've found so much motivation from that site. It's been the push I really needed to lose the weight that I have. If any of you are on there, feel free to look me up! Username is kannnd!
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    FITOCRACY!!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    MapMyWalk
  • badwolfIO
    badwolfIO Posts: 74 Member
    Zombie, Run! That's HILARIOUS! What a great idea!!! I'm not running yet tho, so... I'm sure I'd get eaten.
    I WAS using the Nike app. But tried the Endomondo today. Like the connection with myfitnessplan, and it seems to be accurate enough as far as calories burned. Does having a friend network on that help?
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Endomondo pro!

I just switched over to this from MapMyRun, love it so far.