how to start over again after a failure

Options
Hello!

I started once a diet - and lost 12 kg's, then i gained it again...
Then i started other diet using mfp - i lost 10 kg's but now i gained about 18... so now my weight is around 103 kg :(
I dont know how to start this "journey" with MFP again. I have lack of motivation to run, train or even eat healthy food, i am sitting on my chair 24/7 in university, home...
Maybe you have any advice how to motivate urself and want to share it with me. Dun want to be a couch potato ;P

Replies

• francesiax
    Options
    Hey

Well you have lost the weight before that proves that you can do it. You just have to keep in mind the reasons why you want to lose the weight. You know that sitting down and doing nothing isn't going to help you achieve your goal. Start slowly and steadily and before you know it you'll have more and energy and find that you will want to exercise. My motivation is that I'm fed up with being heavy and want to look good and the only way to get there is to move my *kitten* and get in gear. Feel free to add me if you like.

Fran
  • salemauddin
    Options
    hi

I am the same unfortunatley I have gained so much now and its depressing I am even bigger than before and stress doesnt help and emotional eating and stress doesnt help neither does yo-yo dieting. if your at uni u should have amazing gym facilities y dont u try something and take food from home like fruits etc.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You just do it! I know exactly how you feel. I started out at 400 pounds, that was three years ago, now I am at 263. It isnt about dieting it is about changing your lifestyle and the weight will come off. Start small by walking and changing a few meals to something lighter and healthier. Feel free to friend me for support. Good luck my friend :smile: