Just Dance 4

Options
Hey Guys!

Does anyone of you uses Just Dance 4 as an workout?
I really loved Just Dance 3 because of the sweat point challenges and you could get sweat points with each song.
It's not possible to track that anymore with random songs right? You have to do a real workout session in order to get any feedback?

Replies

• tundy85
    Options
    Hey,
    I've used both just dance 2 and 3 but 4 is best for work out as you get warm up and cool down session at end. You also pick how long you want. It feels lot more accurate as well with the calories you lose. Only problem is you can't pick the songs but there's so many you're unlikely to be bored. I've had it since release day and I've used it almost every day. Hope this helps.
  • Itzzie
    Itzzie Posts: 14
    Options
    When you log your exercise for Just Dance 4 do you code it under cardio-regular or dance?
  • CalvinLosingIt
    CalvinLosingIt Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go for the Just Sweat, the routines are focused to use your body overall. Plus the rest times are smaller and keeps up your heart rate. I disagree with Tundy about the calorie accuracy that differs from person to person. I build up a Hugh sweat from 10min and will burn a lot more than a fitt person.

Good Luck and wait for just dance 5, there will probably be an improvement for song selection.
  • ChristoleJay
    ChristoleJay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had no idea you could do that on Just Dance.... I have been using Zumba Fitness and getting excellent results... But this is good to know, I can switch um up and go back and forward...