Fast Food

Options
2»

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I have difficulty with most fast food since I've stopped eating it, with the exception of Chick-Fil-A. #5 8-count. Yum. :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    McDonalds is gross but not a sack full of tacos? Haha

Don't hate, those Jack n' The Box tacos are awesome.
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Subway - Teriyaki chicken on honey oat with mayo and a whole bunch of salad

McDs - Sweet chilli chicken deli wrap or if it's breakfast time then a breakfast wrap

KFC - Popcorn chicken or a zinger tower burger

Greggs - Sausage, cheese and bean melt or a ham and cheese melt or a chicken bake, or basically anything savoury pastry from there!

BK - Rarely go there so don't have a favourite
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    McDonalds is gross but not a sack full of tacos? Haha

Don't hate, those Jack n' The Box tacos are awesome.

haha, I won't hate. If we had Jack n' The Box here I'm sure I'd be eating a sack of tacos daily.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I've worked at McDonalds for 8 years and some of you guys are naming items I've never even heard of. Why does America get everything good? :( haha
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Chick Fil A - 12 piece nugget, regular chicken sandwich, and a chocolate (or peach if in season) milkshake
    Wendy's - Chicken nuggets, fries and a small frosty
    Hardee's - Frisco burger w/ curly fries or biscuits and gravy for breakfast
    Long John Silvers - Fish/shrimp/clam strips combo
    Arby's - Large roast beef w/ curly fries
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    Wendy's - Asiago Chicken Sandwich and fries
    Arby's~ Roast beef sandwich
    Taco Bell~ Steak Fresco Burrito
    Jimmy Johns~#9 Italian Night club with red wine vinegar and oregano
    Subway~Roast Beef on Italian herb and cheese with all veggies and chipolte sauce
    BK~haven't gone in a really liong time but probably chicken nuggets

MC D~don't like anything from there
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Chick fil A - 8 piece nuggets with waffle fries and it MUST have Polynesian sauce or I fly into a rage.
    McDonald's - McDouble, McNuggets, ranch Snack Wrap, or a Quarter Pounder... but not all at once.
    Burger King - Whopper Junior, no cheese
    Wendy's - nothing since they started putting avocado on stuff. I'm allergic and they get that *kitten* everywhere. Now I just get sick after eating there.
    Taco Bell - it's been a while, but I will forever love the Beef MexiMelt, Soft Tacos, and Mexican Pizza.
    KFC - oh those Famous Bowls are so disgustingly delicious!
    Bojangles (only when I'm home down South) - cajun chicken biscuit, sweet tea
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Wendy's - nothing since they started putting avocado on stuff. I'm allergic and they get that *kitten* everywhere.

That's tragic I love avocado.
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    Chick fil a : chicken nugets or sandwich
    Checkers: bacon cheeseburger and fries
    Sonic: tots
    Taco bell: chicken chalupa and soft taco.

Most of these make me ill these days :/
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    McDonalds-FRIES, Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger
    KFC- Original recipe, almost everything but the cole slaw
    Jack in the Box-Ultimate Cheeseburger and the tacos

I love the thread, because I sometimes miss the food. Not completely, I let myself have fast food, once every week or two. I used to eat it every day, often more then once a day. It's amazing I only reached 250.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awww... why did this thread die? It was AWESOME.

McDonalds: Chicken Nuggets (usually 10 piece if I get em), cheapie single cheeseburgers, OMG - carmel sundae with NUTS.
    Panera (not to be confused with Pantera): I really like the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. Any sandwich there is awesome. Broccoli Cheese soup is good too.
    Del Taco: Classic Taco or two, and a bean and cheese cup. When I was fatter - macho nachos.
    Burger King: rarely go there. But JR whopper NO MAYO with cheese when I do. Those little chicken nuggets are awesome too.
    Taco Bell: Only thing I ever get there is the bean & cheese burrito - extra onions. Lots of onions.
    Wendy's: Chili. I LOVE their chili. Baked potato is good too. Hold the butter crap, but 2 packets sour cream.
    Jack in the Box: Don't go anymore, because I can't win the temptation battle of the bacon cheddar potato wedges. I don't have a gallbaldder anymore. These may kill me.
    Subway: 6 inch, wheat, Italian w/ all veges, no mayo, pepperjack cheese and honey mustard.
    Legeng's Burgers (if you are lucky enough to have one near you): Holy Moly. Chicken strip salad. Big enough for 2. 200% delicious.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just got home from hunting pheasant. That's about as fast as my food gets out here in the sticks.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    None. I loathe fast food. It's a heart attack in a bag, IMO. :ohwell:
  • SellyBunnie
    Options
    McDs: I only get the grilled ceaser chicken salad.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    McDonalds - Quarter Pounder with Cheese
    Taco Bell - Volcano Nachos
    Burger King - Onion Rings with Zesty onion ring sauce :love: haha
    Arbys - Arby Melts
    Wendy's - Spicy Chicken Sandwich

I should probably stop now... :cry:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    A&W- Mama burger and a large fries. (sometimes if I'm feeling frisky I'll add cheese and bacon) : )