What Are You Being for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My church is having a Halloween party and my husband and I volunteered to hand out candy, and I'm going to be a purple fairy princess haha. I went to the dollar store and bought fairy wings, a fuzzy tiara and a glow wand. :)
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    If you know School House Rock, I'm going to be Bill, who turns into a law. My students are studying the Constitution right now.

That is AWESOME!!! What a great teacher!!!

I'm going to be an X-ray tech .... oh wait, I *AM* an x-ray tech. Huh...not much of a costume, eh?
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    was going to be a replacement ref but i think the joke is kinda dated now :grumble:

that sounds great, too bad the situation got settled...well, for your costume's sake at least.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    She's my favorite Batman foe. :)
  • Runs4Wine
    Runs4Wine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Last year DH & I went as a deer in headlights (he was the deer, I was the roadway with headlights). We won at our costume party.

I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what I want to do this year. I wanted to do a 50 Shades thing, but can't come up with a non-lame way to put it all together.
  • corndog33
    Options
    I'm going to be a woman in a binder...

That is hilarious! I would love to see someone do this. :laugh:
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    the duke of wellington!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a woman in a binder...

That is hilarious! I would love to see someone do this. :laugh:

No, seriously! Cardboard from a fridge box, spray painting it blue... for the 3 hole things I'm using tin foil :)
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Zombie school girl.

I get to wear it to work all weekend which is a plus :)
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Imma be a gothic wiitch, put the costume together myself!
    Hubby is going to be a biker. (Cause he refuses to dress up.)
    My lovely daughter is going to be a nurse, her costume had to be altered cause she is 11 but real tall. We had to get her an adult size costume (which are generally too sexy for kids) so we got her red leggings and a white long sleeve shirt to go under it.
    My boys 14 and 17 are way too cool to dress up... :/
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    A thug.

Too old to be dressing up in costumes. Leave the costumes for the kids, I will take the candy though.