WHAT TO EAT!

jquintinjr
jquintinjr Posts: 191
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i got like 500cal b4 i reach 1200 im sorta hungry and i dont wana wait b4 it gets too late to eat. ideas?

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    What have you eaten today to have only reached 700 calories? You could have an apple with 2 Tbsp of peanut butter for about 300 calories. Maybe some whole wheat crackers with a couple slices of cheese for about 300 calories. Dinner...a can of soup with some cheese and sour cream for about 500? Those are just some simple ideas.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    1 cup of nuts & dried fruit will do it for ya! Archer Farms (Target brand) & Kirkland (Costco brand) both make totally nummy, sodium free fruit & nut mixes that I LOVE. 1/4 cup is 130-150 cals, depending on the brand you get.
    An apple with cheese and peanut butter will do it, too!
  • check out my food diary its all there. and i dont want alot of carbs i just got a six pack...well 4pack and am leaning down on carbs to achieve more definition
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Nuts and cheese. :) Low carb, high protein, plus fiber in the nuts.
  • good call with nuts and chz. i need more fiber for the day and healthy fats.
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Chicken breast, sirloin steak, salad, baked potatoe, rice, steamed veggies , you can do a lot with 500 calories!
This discussion has been closed.