NSV for today! Woop!

Options
2»

Replies

• shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a bath in YEARS cause of my size, I didn't realise until you said that about hips, jsut how much Ive missed being able to soak in the tub and that I just might try it again and see how much different/better it might be now without worrying about water overflow. Woo hoo @ you!

Take a nice long bubbley(sp) soak, candles, and relax...............:smokin:
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a bath in YEARS cause of my size, I didn't realise until you said that about hips, jsut how much Ive missed being able to soak in the tub and that I just might try it again and see how much different/better it might be now without worrying about water overflow. Woo hoo @ you!

Take a nice long bubbley(sp) soak, candles, and relax...............:smokin:

On the agenda for this weekend while hubby and boy are out camping! Mid Oct, camping. Yikes!

Thanks to you guys all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!