What are you going to do when you reach your ultimate goal?

Options
I was asked today what I plan to do when I reach my ultimate goal.:huh: Well of course the obvious answer would be to maintain the weight loss and keep up my new way of life, not to mention, celebrate. It was a question asked of me in an email, so I couldn't get an immediate elaboration as to exactly what she was trying to get out of me. My mind is blank on this one. So, I ask you, MFP, what are you going to do when you reach your ultimate goal? I guess take the question how you want or if you have some insight as to what is being asked, do share. Maybe I am having a blond moment... Still, I find the question vague.

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm planning to enjoy life to its fullest. Whatever I want to do (as long as I maintain my weight/health).
  • CBuchner
    Options
    I feel like I have pretty much reached my goal, and technically, I am on "maintenance". I recently lost 52 pounds on the Jenny Craig program. Now that I am at my goal, and feel FANTASTIC, I am scared sometimes to eat, or cheat, like I would really gain 52 pounds back that quickly, but at the same time, I feel to good to ever be that heavy again, and no food is worth the feeling I have, so my plan is to continue to exercise daily (its just part of my day) and watch foods I eat, splurge on occasion, and if I do splurge, work off those extra calories.
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    Honestly? I kind of want a boob job.
  • CBuchner
    Options
    Good job so far, keep up the good work!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna run around naked all the time. :glasses:
  • nolan_84
    Options
    I plan on finding any excuse to have my shirt off. I've always been a bit chubby, slightly overweight, and have just never had the a body to be proud of. So with this site, and the help of p90x & the 300 workout to top it all off, I see myself having a true beach body. I haven't been to the beach in about 5 years, so that would be something else I'd be doing. I'm not sure how this fits into 'what i plan to do' but 2 of my friends are getting married in July, so that in itself is worthy of celebration, so hitting my goal would just be a bonus.
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I'm going to take out an ad in the newspaper proclaiming to everyone that I lost the weight :)
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's not a question I ever pondered. I never *honestly* thought that I'd be able to make it down that far. First, I'd buy an all new wardrobe. Second, I'd do anything imaginable to get pregnant (since my goal is to lose enough weight to become preggers.)
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think i may commemorate the occasion with a tattoo. And definently a shopping spree! I cant wait!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    New clothes and a Vaca to someplace warm and sunny. AND Im bring my mom so she can watch the kids. I'm sun bathing in a two piece! :devil: :laugh:
  • jezziebelle
    Options
    I'm getting my tattoo and buying a bikini! lmao
  • rcbulmer219
    Options
    I second iceprincess! Actually, I am going to take my wife to a resort and enjoy our buff bodies in the sun!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm going to run around with my son and not get out of breath. And I'd like to have another baby.
  • catherine1979
    Options
    oops, duplicate.
  • catherine1979
    Options
    oops, duplicate.
  • amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you run around the resort naked honey (rcbulmer219)... I'll keep that itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka-dot bikini on... ;)
    MY ultimate goal is to get the darn weight OFF before I put it back on for a good reason... then 9 months later I'll start takin' it off again :)
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I plan to maintain my weight loss by continuing to workout on a daily basis and watch what I eat. I have not felt this good in a long time and I don't want to lose that.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I want to go on a trip to paris and spend way too much money on beautiful clothes and french lingerie.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be as healthy and fit as I possibly can. I don't know if it's about the destination or the journey to that destination. Right now I'm enjoying pushing myself, having fun and learning how to be more self confident. I think when I hit that goal, if ever, I will set a new, more challenging goal and start the journey all over again.
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    Me too!:explode: