Ya hoo

Options
gama1950
gama1950 Posts: 2 Member
I started this diet since Friday last week which is only five days and have lost 4and one half pounds this is great not hard to do. I am so happy just hope I can keep going. Ya hoo::happy:

Replies

• jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 68
    Options
    That's great and welcome to the site. I started this at the first of the month and have lost 7 pounds so far. I really like the way you can track things it makes everything alot easier.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    MFP REALLY DOES work, doesn't it?! :bigsmile: Who'd have thought that watching what you eat, and getting some exercise, could be so easy to do! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    Yea! That's great. (I have to agree with Bren - who knew?) And welcome to the site. :D
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ive lost 6lbs in 2 wks!!!!! this site is great.....i hope it doesnt get old after a while!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    ive lost 6lbs in 2 wks!!!!! this site is great.....i hope it doesnt get old after a while!!

It won't get old if you keep reading, as well as posting! It'll just get more and MORE addicting! :wink: :laugh:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options

It won't get old if you keep reading, as well as posting! It'll just get more and MORE addicting! :wink: :laugh:

hahaha... i do have to say that i am addicted already!!!!