I wasn't the first one........

Options
I had a horrible lunch..... 1 serving baby carrots 1 cup grapes and 1 reese's peanut butter egg (I love them):blushing:

I went to enter my lunch for the day and I found that someone else had already added the Peanut Butter eggs to the nutrition list....:happy: I see I am not the only one that likes them.

Hope everyone has a good weekend:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I had a horrible lunch..... 1 serving baby carrots 1 cup grapes and 1 reese's peanut butter egg (I love them):blushing:

I went to enter my lunch for the day and I found that someone else had already added the Peanut Butter eggs to the nutrition list....:happy: I see I am not the only one that likes them.

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I did not enter them, but they are my favorite too and Easter is on it's way so I'll need this in the database also. Awesome!!! HH:flowerforyou:
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    I bought some of the little ones, they are only 80 cals.:blushing:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Those are so yummy! Have you ever gotten desperate and eaten PB and chocolate chips? It's so good too. I can't even have a bag of Chocolate chips in our house anymore.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    FYI... To all those who like these and are going to eat them there are 2 different calorie counts in the data base make sure you look at the nutrition value before you click.. I almost picked the smaller one but I looked at the nutrition value before I did.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

You're not alone...I've been eating cadbury caramel eggs and they were also already in the system..LOL

Kim
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

I've been craving peanut butter this entire week and we have a pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ontop of the fridge..... we've had those darn things since Halloween.
    I just might have one tonight:devil:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: