Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

**Question's Only**

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    So should we officially abondon this little love child thread and go back to the other one? Or do we keep the chaos alive?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Want a good laugh? we are sitting at dinner and my kiddies are talking about what baby animals are called. cow = calf, dog = puppy, cat = kitten, horse = colt, etc. So my 4 year old asks, What is a baby Octopus called? My 6 year old says Octop**ssy.... my husband nearly spits out his dinner. Isn't dinner conversation fun at my house?

Did you inform him that it is a James Bond movie?
  • bigphatcat
    So should we officially abondon this little love child thread and go back to the other one? Or do we keep the chaos alive?
    \

Dont you like chaos? Except in the Maxwell Smart connotation
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Do any of you watch Mad Men?
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Want a good laugh? we are sitting at dinner and my kiddies are talking about what baby animals are called. cow = calf, dog = puppy, cat = kitten, horse = colt, etc. So my 4 year old asks, What is a baby Octopus called? My 6 year old says Octop**ssy.... my husband nearly spits out his dinner. Isn't dinner conversation fun at my house?

Can you believe that I couldn't say anything? The giggle prevented me from doing it..... so glad I have 3 children
  • mjpTennis

Can you believe that I couldn't say anything? The giggle prevented me from doing it..... so glad I have 3 children
    Do all dads count as kids?
  • willisda

Are you asking because you feel you fit into this category?
  • mjpTennis

Are you asking because you feel you fit into this category?
    Most nights?
  • willisda
    Might I say, Oh dear?
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Didn't you hear he broke up with me? :cry:

I did not know....Can I express my condolences on your fourth or fifth break-up with him?
    Did you know this literally made me laugh-out-loud?
  • mjpTennis
    And how about another?
    A good friend of mine's young son is driving with her in the car to do errands. A squirrel runs in front of the truck...."Mom don't crush his nuts".
  • mjpTennis
    Might I say, Oh dear?
    You rang?
  • willisda
    really? *groan*
  • willisda
    Might I say, Oh dear?
    You rang?

Oh don't you wish?
  • bigphatcat
    Didn't you hear he broke up with me? :cry:

I did not know....Can I express my condolences on your fourth or fifth break-up with him?
    Did you know this literally made me laugh-out-loud?

Should I be happy to return the favor for many such occurences you provided? How are ya GC?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Ice should we now kiss since your toungue is out? Promise not to be gentle?

Does that mean I get to slap you around?
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Doing well my friend. You?
  • mjpTennis
    Might I say, Oh dear?
    You rang?

Oh don't you wish?
    Did you just wake the kids up with all that noise?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member

Do you know how beautiful that is? Lol
  • willisda
    movin over to the other thread everyone?