**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Someone asked earlier if I was doing TMI Tuesday? Can I tell you I don't play that game because I'm afraid of what people will ask?

Do you know I'm the same, everyone would know all my secrets then
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I am as covert as a 30 stone ninja wearing a fluorescent onesie with a bag full of cymbals. Do I qualify for this group?
    Do you know I think you do?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options
    Someone asked earlier if I was doing TMI Tuesday? Can I tell you I don't play that game because I'm afraid of what people will ask?
    Do you know I really enjoyed some peoples answers and I am planning to play next week?
  • Terasome
    Options
    I am as covert as a 30 stone ninja wearing a fluorescent onesie with a bag full of cymbals. Do I qualify for this group?

you do with flying colours, now which colour would you like?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options
    Is it fair to say that I am finding this strangely amusing???
    Isn't it always fun in this thread?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options
    Whoever isn't my friend yet should add me so they can ask me questions that will make me blush. Will you?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options

Can I tell you I did it once, and you should be scared? Also, I had 7 people delete me during TMI Tues?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options

Can I tell you I did it once, and you should be scared? Also, I had 7 people delete me during TMI Tues?
    Why would they delete you?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

Do you know that's what I'm afraid would happen to me? And I'm sorry - sorry they are so uncool.
  • Terasome
    Options
    Can I add you twice? I need some more cool and interesting friends
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options

Do you know that's what I'm afraid would happen to me? And I'm sorry - sorry they are so uncool.

Did you know I still have you all, and you all are the important ones in the world?
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    Do you know I have never heard of TMI Tuesdays?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options

Did you know I still have you all, and you all are the important ones in the world?
    Aww :blushing: Aren't you sweet?
  • Terasome
    Options

Can I say what a sweet person you are?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options
    isn't it where you ask questions in the person's inbox and they answer on their wall?
  • Terasome
    Options

No? really? You like playing TMI PMs?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

A curtsy to you fine sir?
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    Do you know i have been deleted for far less?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Options
    Aren't some people mean?
  • Terasome
    Options
    Do you know i have been deleted for far less?

Can I ask why you deleted me?:grumble: