**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Did you just trump my playfulness with sweetness? Why are you up so early?

Aww have you been fooled? Don't I have little children who only pretend to sleep?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    A thing? or a conversation?
  • willisda
    Options
    Isn't a conversation a thing?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Aww have you been fooled? Don't I have little children who only pretend to sleep?

Is this why I should go running very soon before my 4 yearold gets up? Ever run in the snow?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Isnta conversation more of an idea?
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options

Is this why I should go running very soon before my 4 yearold gets up? Ever run in the snow?

How hard is it to run in snow?
  • willisda
    Options
    Absolutely, but don't I prefer a treadmill in the winter unless I have company? And wouldn't you know my 4 year old gets up at 5:30 almost every day??
  • Terasome
    Options
    Do you know my 4 year old doesnt wake until after 7am? If he wakes earlier he falls back asleep in my bed
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Am I about to find out?
  • willisda
    Options

Doesn't that depend on how deep it is?
  • willisda
    Options
    Do you know my 4 year old doesnt wake until after 7am? If he wakes earlier he falls back asleep in my bed

Wanna trade? He is really cute, wouldn't you know?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    After some coffee I will have to go, my 4 year old gets up about 7:30 - 8:00.

Wheird, do you ever sleep?
  • willisda
    Options

Am I about to find out?

Can I say have a good one? Work on that speed so you won't always have to look at my *kitten* miles ahead of you, won't you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Can I say have a good one? Work on that speed so you won't always have to look at my *kitten* miles ahead of you, won't you?

But isn't the veiw so sweet? :flowerforyou:

When you guys look at my food diary later will you comment on the slice of pizza I am eating for breakfast? Therer will be a protein bar too :-)
  • Terasome
    Options

Wanna trade? He is really cute, wouldn't you know?

can i decline? Mine is quite cute too and Im extremely fond of him
  • Terasome
    Options

But isn't the veiw so sweet? :flowerforyou:

When you guys look at my food diary later will you comment on the slice of pizza I am eating for breakfast? Therer will be a protein bar too :-)

Pizza for breakfast? I knew I liked you :wink:
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    who me or Pom?
    Hot tub after? Both are invited...

Am I invited too?
    How can I say no?

Aren't I a little sore from yesterday's run? Wouldn't that be good to soak my muscles?
    Wouldn't you know I could help with all of that? :wink:
  • Terasome
    Options
    Can you help me too?
  • willisda
    Options
    who me or Pom?
    Hot tub after? Both are invited...

Am I invited too?
    How can I say no?

Aren't I a little sore from yesterday's run? Wouldn't that be good to soak my muscles?
    Wouldn't you know I could help with all of that? :wink:

Can you? Is the hot tub ready?
  • willisda
    Options

But isn't the veiw so sweet? : When you guys look at my food diary later will you comment on the slice of pizza I am eating for breakfast? Therer will be a protein bar too :-)

You're trying to make up for yesterday's comment, aren't you? Isn't cold pizza the breakfast of champions? Can I tell you that if you look at my diary mornings after we've had pizza you'll find I had it for breakfast too?