**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    May I ish you a Happy B-DAY as well Andy?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member

Aren't you too sweet to be intimidating?

Well, once you get to know me, I suppose so? But if you didn't, would you see me differently?

You could be right. Don't you know that you have a way a with words that might intimidate people?
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Just to clarify, I would like an IPA but without IPA. Possible?

Don't you know IPA contains only ETOH?

If ETOH is an an abbreviation for a consumable ethanol product, then quite possibly?
  • bigphatcat
    Just to clarify, I would like an IPA but without IPA. Possible?

Don't you know IPA contains only ETOH?

If ETOH is an an abbreviation for a consumable ethanol product, then quite possibly?

Is IPA an abreviation for Isopropyl Alcohol as well as India Pale ale across the pond as well?
  • apg2302
    Indeed it is, and may I say my 4 litre bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol has saved me from a multitude of situations over the years?

Thanks for the birthday wishes too folks!
  • bigphatcat
    May I say I am pleased to have the putty-tat personality as well as the intimidating physical presence? I like em both
  • rompers16
    Can I just say that you really are a putty-tat?
  • bigphatcat
    Would you believe that at times I can be a bulldog, but that usually takes a lot to get me there
  • rompers16
    Can I say that I find that hard to believe?
  • apg2302
    I could only hope to aspire for as an intimidating physique as you bigphatcat, but I am in fact all the more jealous of your knowledge of chemistry. To pass some time, I ended up reading about chirality and enantiomers, and found racemic mixtures strangely fascinating. Is it wrong that I only wish I had a better understanding of such terms?
  • bigphatcat

Would you believe that it takes alot to get me there, but once I am there...watch out!!!. However I calm back down fast
  • rompers16

Would you believe that it takes alot to get me there, but once I am there...watch out!!!. However I calm back down fast

I do believe you are an easy-going guy. Can you not show me your temper?
  • Lavon_G
    Lavon_G Posts: 26 Member
    Does anyone else find this thread a little bit strange?
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Does anyone else find this thread a little bit strange?

Hasn't it been going on for months?
  • apg2302
    I do find it strange, but oddly compelling as well no?
  • bigphatcat
    I could only hope to aspire for as an intimidating physique as you bigphatcat, but I am in fact all the more jealous of your knowledge of chemistry. To pass some time, I ended up reading about chirality and enantiomers, and found racemic mixtures strangely fascinating. Is it wrong that I only wish I had a better understanding of such terms?

Can I thank you for your complements? May I also say that at almost 20 years since I have seen these terms that I had to look them up? They were vaguely familiar from academia, however I have yet to really use much Organic Chemistry Structure in my professional career. My job deals more with Chemical engineering, predicting reactions and understanding why they happen and what effects they have on a printing ink
  • rompers16
    User, did you miss leg day? lol
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    User, did you miss leg day? lol

may I ask why you did not notify me at the predetermined time?
  • bigphatcat

I do believe you are an easy-going guy. Can you not show me your temper?

Would you also believe that in my younger years that temper has served me well while going to bars in bad neighborhoods
  • rompers16
    Were you just as intimidating then?