**Question's Only**

Replies

• Sabre_
    Sabre_ Posts: 152
    Do you know that I would rather smack my nuts with with a tack-hammer, than run on a treadmill? True story.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Wasn't there a Gawd Complex for a day too?

A God Complex?
    I have an MD from Harvard.
    I am board certified in cardio-thoracic surgery by 7 different medical associations
    Some poor shlep is in the chapel praying that his wife doesn't stop breathing or his daughter doesn't bleed to death, who do you think he's praying to?

You ask me if I have a God Complex?

I AM GOD
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Do you know that I would rather smack my nuts with with a tack-hammer, rather than run on a treadmill? True story.

DId you know that it really isn't that bad? It is better than the ice that I might fall on.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Do you ever feel bad declining friend requests even with messages? Makes me feel jerky :/
  • willisda
    Does anyone else here love The Amazing Race? I am totally addicted!
  • bigphatcat
    How long ago did you sprain it?

Would you beleive 2 weeks ago and re-aggrevated it yesterday? Can i tell you it is a repetitive injury, however the pain I have felt in the last 24 hours is unlike any of the last 25 or so times I injured it?
  • willisda

Would you beleive 2 weeks ago and re-aggrevated it yesterday? Can i tell you it is a repetitive injury, however the pain I have felt in the last 24 hours is unlike any of the last 25 or so times I injured it?

Where is your pain?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know that I would rather smack my nuts with with a tack-hammer, than run on a treadmill? True story.

Is it okay that I would rather smack your nuts with a tack hammer than run on a treadmill?
  • Sabre_
    Is it okay that I would rather smack your nuts with a tack hammer than run on a treadmill?
    Hahaha... Do you plan on doing whilst Dawn River Dances on my heart? Why does everyone hate my body parts so much?
  • bigphatcat

Where is your pain?

Might I tell you it is the whole ankle area, front outside and back and travels north up the outside of the calf, and even some in the upper leg?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Do you ever feel bad declining friend requests even with messages? Makes me feel jerky :/

No good shirtless pics in that profile? lol
  • willisda

Where is your pain?

Might I tell you it is the whole ankle area, front outside and back and travels north up the outside of the calf, and even some in the upper leg?

Who diagnosed it as a sprain?
  • Sabre_
    Is that all men are to you? Just pieces of meat to be digitally objectified for your own, private, female gratification?

...'cause we're good with that.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member

No good shirtless pics in that profile? lol

This one is kind of creepy looking :/ Would I want to see him shirtless? No.
  • bigphatcat

Where is your pain?

Who diagnosed it as a sprain?

Would you believe as it is a repetitive injury it is familiar to me? Can I also say that I have an upcoming Dr.'s appointment and I will bring it up? May I also say that you apear to have some experience in this?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Is that all men are to you? Just pieces of meat to be digitally objectified for your own, private, female gratification?

...'cause we're good with that.

As long as all parties are happy, right?
  • willisda
    Can I say my hubby is a bit of an injury expert?
  • Sabre_
    Because you keep wounding him?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Does anyone else here love The Amazing Race? I am totally addicted!
    You rang?
  • willisda
    Because you keep wounding him?

How did you know? He enjoys it.