**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Ouch...good luck to you at the docs? Still be ready for June? Perhaps we should reschedule our run for a little closer to that time?

I am hoping so. How many runners do you have for the π run?
    1....do you think I will post a course record?

Do you know you would have been guaranteed a first place finish even if I were healthy? Lol....not counting the outside chance of Willisda tripping you and wrestling you to the ground so I could win
  • bigphatcat
    Am I a bad person for reading what the OP said in the thread "Am I being unrealistic?" and lauhging uncontrollably?

Not at all. Did he have any redeeming qualities?

May I say that if that story is a fake then she is a talented writer?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Am I a bad person for reading what the OP said in the thread "Am I being unrealistic?" and lauhging uncontrollably?

Not at all. Did he have any redeeming qualities?

May I say that if that story is a fake then she is a talented writer?

Why would she want anyone to think she dated a guy like that?:noway:
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Is it strange that I have mixed feelings? Knowing just what it can be like both physically and mentally being depressed to the point that you lose all interest in yourself, I can symapthise with that part to an extent. The rest however is simple and downright appalling laziness, and she is in fact simply allowing the cycle of abuse to continue by being there. In fact she is actively encouraging it. Am I right?

Also: Not cleaning your teeth and having a shower once a week? Eww! 3 times a day for a shower and 4 times a day for teeth kthxbai
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    How is the ankle pirate?

Would you beleive that for someone who doesn't believe in taking pain killers I have taken 13 Advils yesterday and 9 today. That is probably moer than I have taken in the past 10 years cumulatively

Isn't that more than the recommended daily dose?

And you're welcome!!
  • rompers16
    Is it strange that I have mixed feelings? Knowing just what it can be like both physically and mentally being depressed to the point that you lose all interest in yourself, I can symapthise with that part to an extent. The rest however is simple and downright appalling laziness, and she is in fact simply allowing the cycle of abuse to continue by being there. In fact she is actively encouraging it. Am I right?

Also: Not cleaning your teeth and having a shower once a week? Eww! 3 times a day for a shower and 4 times a day for teeth kthxbai

Is acceptance considered encouragement?
  • garnetsms

Would it be ok to admit I didn't laugh; however I have to wonder how real this is? If he really is controlling her, watching her every move, and she is really afraid of him, she wouldn't be writing all of that for a bunch of strangers to read....just saying
  • bigphatcat
    How is the ankle pirate?

Would you beleive that for someone who doesn't believe in taking pain killers I have taken 13 Advils yesterday and 9 today. That is probably moer than I have taken in the past 10 years cumulatively

Isn't that more than the recommended daily dose?

And you're welcome!!

Did you know that the recommended daily dose is for a person of 150 pounds and that Daily Dose is written in consideration of people who may have health problems (such as liver or stomach issues)? Can I also state that when I ruptured a disk in my back 7 years ago I was perscribed the same active ingredient as Advil only in a much larger dose? The maximum daily dose was 4800 milligrams. Why did I ever give these unused pills away? 13 advil is 2600 milligrams.

Also thank you for your concern sweetie:happy:
  • garnetsms
    You're welcome!! Thank you for explaining that. Did you know I never looked at it quite like that?
  • bigphatcat
    Andy, I did ask if I was a bad person for being insensitive, didn't I? lol

Is it bad that I have no sympathy for people who refuse to help themselves?
  • garnetsms
    Hmmm, you don't feel even a little sorry for her?
  • garnetsms

Have you ever been in an abusive, controlling relationship and known what it is like to live in fear with each passing day?
  • rompers16
    Andy, I did ask if I was a bad person for being insensitive, didn't I? lol

Is it bad that I have no sympathy for people who refuse to help themselves?

Can I share that sentiment?
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    can i say wow!!!!??? what a deep conversation to pop in on????
  • rompers16
    What would you like to discuss? Or should I say, What would you like to discuss????!!!!!! lol jk
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    I don't think anyone was insensitive tbh, as that's quite honestly more often the jarring kick of realisation that a person blinded by love and loyalty needs, although maybe from a person able to support them during a potentially tough time would he good too?
  • highheeldiva01
    HAHAHAHA Romper can i say I love ya chica..... yes im the cheerleader on crack :P

most of yal know about my heel obsession

is it bad that i just packed 3 boxes of purses? do u think i have an addiction problem?

Do i really have to go load the van up again and take another load in to the new house???
  • rompers16
    Maybe you should buy less stuff so you won't have to move as much?
  • highheeldiva01
    romper can i say i agree?

and i tried to give a lot of it away but my shoes and purses i could not bear to part with many of them LOL

alright off 2 drop off the last load for the day

yall have fun!!!!!!!! :P
  • rompers16
    Good luck with the move. See you later?