**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I tell you are a party animal? Can I only wish to meet G-sizzle? It was such a fun cruise? Did you know I liked Grand Cayman much better than Cozumel? Perhaps it was the jewelry stores.....?

Do you think I have calmed down a little since 2002? lol I promise G-Sizzle will return. I am sorry that I did not get to see Grand Cayman. Can I also say thatDisney knows how to do cruises? I would like to take my kids on it :-)
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Can I tell you are a party animal? Can I only wish to meet G-sizzle? It was such a fun cruise? Did you know I liked Grand Cayman much better than Cozumel? Perhaps it was the jewelry stores.....?

Do you think I have calmed down a little since 2002? lol I promise G-Sizzle will return. I am sorry that I did not get to see Grand Cayman. Can I also say thatDisney knows how to do cruises? I would like to take my kids on it :-)

Did you know we went with my husband's whole family? that was a bit hard, but they all want to do it again in 2 years... Eastern Caribbean this time...St. Martaan, Virgin Islands, castaway cay..Perhaps I might just want to hang out on a resort instead?
  • bigphatcat

Did you know we went with my husband's whole family? that was a bit hard, but they all want to do it again in 2 years... Eastern Caribbean this time...St. Martaan, Virgin Islands, castaway cay..Perhaps I might just want to hang out on a resort instead?

Would you be more apt to go if you could drag some MFP pals ( and their fams) with ya? Would that not be epic?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Can I say that I am super jealous that you all get such nice vacations?
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    can i agree?
  • willisda

Would you be more apt to go if you could drag some MFP pals ( and their fams) with ya? Would that not be epic?

How much fun would that be? Wouldn't we have so much trouble logging all that crazy delicious cruise food?
  • bigphatcat
    you want me to smuggle you aboard Romps?
  • willisda
    Can I say that I am super jealous that you all get such nice vacations?

Come with us? G-sizzle and Mickey Mouse, what could be better?
  • rompers16
    Either of you can smuggle me through. Beggars can't be choosers, right?
  • willisda
    Either of you can smuggle me through. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

Isn't that what I said when going with my inlaws? lol
  • bigphatcat

How much fun would that be? Wouldn't we have so much trouble logging all that crazy delicious cuise food?
    [/quote]

Would we have to take a week off? Should I tell you that in the months prior to that cruise that I lost over 60 pounds? I ate what ever I wanted and drank more than I should have and walked the main deck daily and only gained 1 pound in a week?
  • willisda

How much fun would that be? Wouldn't we have so much trouble logging all that crazy delicious cuise food?

Would we have to take a week off? Should I tell you that in the months prior to that cruise that I lost over 60 pounds? I ate what ever I wanted and drank more than I should have and walked the main deck daily and only gained 1 pound in a week?
    [/quote]

Isn't that great? I worked out everyday, mostly in the gym until I discovered the track on the 4th deck... sweet bliss running watching the sunrise out on the ocean. Wouldn't you know that I gained 3 pounds? Have since lost it, but I found it a bit stressful
  • willisda
    Would you all like to know that we are getting rain, followed by freezing rain/ice pellets... and then lots of snow apparently tonight? Could it be too much to wish for another snow day?
  • bigphatcat
    How long have you been running? Because your good at it...
  • bigphatcat
    Would you all like to know that we are getting rain, followed by freezing rain/ice pellets... and then lots of snow apparently tonight? Could it be too much to wish for another snow day?

May I tell you that we aree getting snow tommorow morning just in time to mess up the morning commute?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you think more people will arrrive in time for the flip?
  • rompers16
    Can I just lay on the beach or deck and drink all day on whatever vacation I'm on?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I just lay on the beach or deck and drink all day on whatever vacation I'm on?

Will you be on the clothing optional beach or deck?
  • willisda
    How long have you been running? Because your good at it...

Thanks, but I am not good...shall we say just getting better? Haven't I always played sports, but not entirely serious about running? I just run because my friend and I have a standing date for an April 10k. Doesn't my fierce competitiveness make me want to always better my previous time?
  • rompers16

Will you be on the clothing optional beach or deck?

Do you want me to blind people? Blah