**Question's Only**

Replies

• willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Would you know that it is my husband that is the lunatic fan? I have better taste in art.
  • willisda
    So, I am getting evaluated tomorrow. My Principal is coming in to watch a math lesson. Do you know how desperately I wish I had a colour printer at home right now? UGH!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    "Pi pi mathematical Pi, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry...." Or 3 point 1. 4. 1. 5. 9. How does that song go?
  • willisda
    "Pi pi mathematical Pi, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry...." Or 3 point 1. 4. 1. 5. 9. How does that song go?

:laugh: Oh you are good, aren't you?
  • mjpTennis
    So, I am getting evaluated tomorrow. My Principal is coming in to watch a math lesson. Do you know how desperately I wish I had a colour printer at home right now? UGH!
    Oh evals...what fun days? Perhaps a little complaining to the hub y would make that printer appear
  • willisda
    It is not often I need a colour one, is it? I procrastinated too much..... I will have to print at school tomorrow morning perhaps?
  • mjpTennis

:laugh: Oh you are good, aren't you?
    If you search you tube for the mathatical Pi song you will laugh even harder? http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hJJJmQojcLM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=hJJJmQojcLM
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    When I drop change, a credit card, etc. between the seats of my car and it disappears for weeks, despite a full search, and then suddenly reappears, where did it go?
  • willisda
    When I drop change, a credit card, etc. between the seats of my car and it disappears for weeks, despite a full search, and then suddenly reappears, where did it go?

In my pocket?
  • mjpTennis
    Isn't there an app for that?
  • mjpTennis
    Would you believe folks bring in all sorts of pie to work on Pi day? Pizza Pi, whoopie Pi?
  • willisda
    Aren't you just a lucky guy?
  • mjpTennis
    Aren't you just a lucky guy?
    When the lemon meringue shows up...yes?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    How's it going everyone?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    How do you think it's going?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Workout done? Yes. 9:30 pm and only at 139 net calories? Yes I need sustenance!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Do I win by eating 1800 calories today?
  • rompers16
    Can I give you a trophy? I'm working on catching up..does wine count? lol
  • willisda
    Can I give you a trophy? I'm working on catching up..does wine count? lol

Shouldn't it? Drink up!
  • rompers16