**Question's Only**

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    The sun in New England? Is this the day after?

Are you aware that only the scientifically inclined will understand this post?

or those who know how to google? :bigsmile:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member

Am I surprised that I understood in some freakish moment of clarity? Yes I am.
    Are you sizzling again?

Do you smell bacon again?
  • garnetsms
    Just because I participated, does it mean that I should accept blame? Aren't you the irresistible one?

I thought I was the immovable object not the irrestibible force?

Do you expect everyone to believe that you are an immovable object while making waffles? :noway:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Just because I participated, does it mean that I should accept blame? Aren't you the irresistible one?

Do you expect everyone to believe that you are an immovable object while making waffles? :noway:

OMG did I just LOL in my cube and make everyone look at me funny?
  • garnetsms
    Would you beleive I just did the same thing after reading your post, Ice?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Am I too late for waffles?
  • garnetsms
    No ma'am, didn't you know there is always time for more waffles?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Did you really?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Do you know this is the first morning in a long time that I logged in and had NO LOVE on my wall?

Rather than being sad, do you know I was just counting myself lucky that it is a rare occasion?
  • Icelandic_Saga

Did you really?

Well, can I say that I hope I do? But now you've made me second guess myself as I haven't much confidence?
  • bigphatcat

Does that make me the irresistible force?

Why are you always challenging me?
  • bigphatcat

Did you really?

Well, can I say that I hope I do? But now you've made me second guess myself as I haven't much confidence?

Are you now googling?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    *tap tap tap*

Is this thing on?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know this is the first morning in a long time that I logged in and had NO LOVE on my wall?

Rather than being sad, do you know I was just counting myself lucky that it is a rare occasion?

If you know that you are loved then why do you need to hear it? Perhaps actions speak louder than words?
  • Icelandic_Saga

Does that make me the irresistible force?

Why are you always challenging me?

Because I enjoy being a pain in your *kitten*. did you forget?
  • bigphatcat
    *tap tap tap*

Is this thing on?

Hey easy with that I need it more than you think, Understand? :laugh:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Are you now googling?

You know, I considered it but have not as of yet? Can't I just ask you rather than google?
  • garnetsms

If you know that you are loved then why do you need to hear it? Perhaps actions speak louder than words?

Can I second this?
  • bigphatcat
    Are you now googling?

You know, I considered it but have not as of yet? Can't I just ask you rather than google?

Would the day after refer the the abject poverty lawlessness and mayhem that ensued for the unlucky few who were not killed in a post apocalyptic world following a nuclear holocaust? Unirradiated food would become the new currency and the strong would inherit it only to be the last to die slowly from radiation poisoning.
  • PomegranatePriestess

Can I second this?

So neither of you has ever needed to hear something, huh? Sounds legit.

Forget I said anything, k?