**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Are you now googling?

You know, I considered it but have not as of yet? Can't I just ask you rather than google?

Would the day after refer the the abject poverty lawlessness and mayhem that ensued for the unlucky few who were not killed in a post apocalyptic world following a nuclear holocaust? Unirradiated food would become the new currency and the strong would inherit it only to be the last to die slowly from radiation poisoning.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Do you know this is the first morning in a long time that I logged in and had NO LOVE on my wall?

Rather than being sad, do you know I was just counting myself lucky that it is a rare occasion?

If you know that you are loved then why do you need to hear it? Perhaps actions speak louder than words?

Can I second this?

So neither of you has ever needed to hear something, huh? Sounds legit.

Forget I said anything, k?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Nancy, hon whatsamattah? I thought you were happy to have a break today?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Are you now googling?

You know, I considered it but have not as of yet? Can't I just ask you rather than google?

Would the day after refer the the abject poverty lawlessness and mayhem that ensued for the unlucky few who were not killed in a post apocalyptic world following a nuclear holocaust? Unirradiated food would become the new currency and the strong would inherit it only to be the last to die slowly from radiation poisoning.

Can I tell you that I had in fact thought if that due to all the hoopla and fear not to mention movies when I was a small child, but it wasn't the first thing that came to my mind?
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    is it home time yet?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options
    is it home time yet?

see how happy I am that you are still not flicking us off?
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Why is there an apostrophe in "questions?"
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Does it matter?
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You don't know the difference between making a word plural and making it possessive?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Would you believe you are not the first to ask that quesiton?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Are you now googling?

Can I tell you that I had in fact thought if that due to all the hoopla and fear not to mention movies when I was a small child, but it wasn't the first thing that came to my mind?

what was your first thought?
  • thesexymex21
    Options
    WHY DO YOU All SuCK
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Why are you jealous?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know this is the first morning in a long time that I logged in and had NO LOVE on my wall?

Rather than being sad, do you know I was just counting myself lucky that it is a rare occasion?

If you know that you are loved then why do you need to hear it? Perhaps actions speak louder than words?

Can I second this?

So neither of you has ever needed to hear something, huh? Sounds legit.

Forget I said anything, k?

Would you believe me if I told you that I had no intention of upsetting you?

Of course, I want to hear that I am loved and appreciated daily, but I've learned to accept that some days, I won't be told. And that's okay. But like he said, I would much rather be shown, than told.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    WHY DO YOU All SuCK

What makes you think we suck?

Why are you and your friends blue? It's looks like a blue man group on your wall.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Would it be silly if I thought about the beautiful day that usually follows a natural catastrophe such as a severe storm?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Would it be silly if I thought about the beautiful day that usually follows a natural catastrophe such as a severe storm?

Is it possible that the originator of the post apocalyptic version took inspiration from this scenario? He just imagined it as nuclear holocaust instead of natural catastrophe
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    OMG, again? I have learned my lesson more then once in the last 50 threads, don't you think? gah
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Everyone makes mistakes, right?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Options

Is it possible that the originator of the post apocalyptic version took inspiration from this scenario? He just imagined it as nuclear holocaust instead of natural catastrophe

Did you know you just made me feel better? :)