Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Fake it til you make it?
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I'd posit that being permanently in the light would desensitise you from the many beauties of life that pass us by.
    By sometimes resting in the darkness, even a single sparkle of a distant star can have more profound a meaning than a lifetime of everyday beauty. Would you not agree?
  • rompers16
    Options
    I'd posit that being permanently in the light would desensitise you from the many beauties of life that pass us by.
    By sometimes resting in the darkness, even a single sparkle of a distant star can have more profound a meaning than a lifetime of everyday beauty. Would you not agree?

Should I re-read that when I'm wine free?
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    And then translate it to me?
  • rompers16
    Options
    Do you know Andy is brilliant? I'll be happy to pass on a translation if I ever figure it out.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Speaking of Andy, how are his toys?
  • rompers16
    Options
    Andy has toys? Why isn't he sharing them?
  • Dimepieces
    Options
    How you doin?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Would you believe that I understand and agree completely?
  • apg2302
    Options
    Buzz Light year is a recovering meth adddict, and Woody was arrested for several counts of interference with animals I'm afraid.

Now Andy is in college, his toys are of a more adult nature.
    Batteries Not Included maybe a good subtitle for the darkness of Toy Story 4?
  • apg2302
    Options

Would you believe that I understand and agree completely?

Thank you Tim. May I say you seem to be a fellow deep and introspective soul?
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Buzz Light year is a recovering meth adddict, and Woody was arrested for several counts of interference with animals I'm afraid.

Now Andy is in college, his toys are of a more adult nature.
    Batteries Not Included maybe a good subtitle for the darkness of Toy Story 4?

Has Pixar let us down yet? Should be a hit!
  • rompers16
    Options
    Can't we just talk about waffles?
  • whierd
    Options
    Which kind of waffles?
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    No syrup?
  • rompers16
    Options
    The kind of waffles you want every day? Syrup or whip cream, fruit or not...variety is great!
  • apg2302
    Options
    Every time anyone mentions waffles, I cringe a little thanks to a friend who showed me the stomach churning picture that is Blue Waffle. I hope to god nobody else has seen it?

Note: For the love of Christ don't Google it.
  • whierd
    Options
    Every time anyone mentions waffles, I cringe a little thanks to a friend who showed me the stomach churning picture that is Blue Waffle. I hope to god nobody else has seen it?

Note: For the love of Christ don't Google it.

Would you believe that it looks kind of like a peacock exploded all over it?
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Everybody knows what blue waffle is, right?
  • apg2302
    Options
    How you doin?

You're much sexier than Matt Le Blanc. Good thanks, you?