**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    has anyone seen the HATE that im getting in a halloween costume thread lol. A lady posted a picture of her outfit (LINGERIE) maid costume and said its what her husband wanted her to dress up as. All i said was if it was special for her husband why would she post it on MFP... i think i started a riot. Am i wrong in thinking that?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Ack I can't believe you don't know star trek! lol Do you think those people are mad because they think you are trying to ruin their fun? What thread is it?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    has anyone seen the HATE that im getting in a halloween costume thread lol. A lady posted a picture of her outfit (LINGERIE) maid costume and said its what her husband wanted her to dress up as. All i said was if it was special for her husband why would she post it on MFP... i think i started a riot. Am i wrong in thinking that?

Would you believe I totally agree with you? I can not stand looking at the "trashy" things people put on here, and normally I don't say anything about it because it does not consist of those on my friends list.

There is a difference in being proud of your weight loss, and just plain showing off the goods, ya know?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I had no intentions of dressing up today, but would you believe I put on the blouse that looks very similar to the top half of the outfits the ladies wore on the Enterprise? Too bad we don't have a Scotty!! LOL

i didnt dress up i should have worn my riding gear to work and gone as a jockey ha ha cheapest costume yet! free!!

I dont know what the enterprise is? is that Star trek?

I do like the jockey idea. You know, you should have done that?

Yes, Enterprise is Star Trek.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Would you believe I totally agree with you? I can not stand looking at the "trashy" things people put on here, and normally I don't say anything about it because it does not consist of those on my friends list.

There is a difference in being proud of your weight loss, and just plain showing off the goods, ya know?

would you believe that people think that its a great halloween costume? Anyone who comments on it is having a thread of people jump down their throats... but i do find it ammusing the comments the men are posting to her. i wish i had a "theres your sign" gif
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Fore?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Are you golfing?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Don't move?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Is there a zombie behind me?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Is there a zombie behind me?
    Trick or treat?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Aren't you a little to old to be trick or treating?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Can you just get in the van then?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    What kind of candy you got in there? :huh:
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    What kind of candy you got in there? :huh:
    Twizzler?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Got any butterfingers or almond joys?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Got any butterfingers or almond joys?
    Sweeth tooth? No mounds..definitely almond joys?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Where is the van?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    It was parked right here next to Lake Michigan...wtf?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you put the parking break on dumbass?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    How was tricking and treating kids tonight?