**Question's Only**

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    why does this sandwhich taste so good? I wanna sew my *kitten* shut so it never leaves my body

Omg..I'm dying! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Do you know I needed a good laugh?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    why does this sandwhich taste so good? I wanna sew my *kitten* shut so it never leaves my body

Should I give you a bite so you don't die?
  • rompers16

Should I give you a bite so you don't die?

Won't I choke if I'm laughing right now?
  • bigphatcat
    should I share my joy with the rest of my FL? I think I will...

You okay Romps?
  • rompers16
    Yes...just annoyed by someone on my friends list throwing a tantrum over peeps that choose WLS. Why should he care?
  • bigphatcat
    Yes...just annoyed by someone on my friends list throwing a tantrum over peeps that choose WLS. Why should he care?

What is WLS?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Does anyone else need another 12 hours in a day?
    \

Only on non-work days?
    Over here! Can I get 12 more?

You know, I would give that to you if I could, right?
  • PomegranatePriestess

What is WLS?

Isn't that Weight Loss Surgery?
  • rompers16
    Weight loss surgery. He's mad that someone on his list didn't specifically tell him and feels she shouldn't be proud of her accomplishments. Isn't that asinine?
  • bigphatcat
    Isn't any Wieght Loss accomplishement, short of cutting body parts off, something to be proud of since the overall goal is to be healthier not a numbers race?
  • rompers16
    Exactly...do you know I'm normally a level-headed person but had to tell him what I thought of him? lol
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Isn't any Wieght Loss accomplishement, short of cutting body parts off, something to be proud of since the overall goal is to be healthier not a numbers race?

May I second this?
  • bigphatcat
    Am I to assume that you have one less friend Romps?
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Can i say good aftrnoon yall? Its nap time!
  • rompers16
    Am I to assume that you have one less friend Romps?

Yes I am. Doesn't it feel great?
  • highheeldiva01
    Wow what convo did i jump into?

Sounds serious.....
  • highheeldiva01
    Dontcha know evetyone loves romp?
  • PomegranatePriestess

I agree that weight loss, with or without surgery, is an accomplishment; don't people realize that the surgery doesn't change your diet or force you to exercise?
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    I will never fail to be amazed by the ignorance of some people. Isn't it sad that a single persons thoughtlessness can cause so much hurt?
  • rompers16

I agree that weight loss, with or without surgery, is an accomplishment; don't people realize that the surgery doesn't change your diet or force you to exercise?

Isn't that just what I told him? I tried to explain how it's not an easy way out for folks who choose it, but he continued his rant. I basically called him an *kitten* and unfriended him.