**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Wouldn't that be so fun? Will you peeps be my very first MFP meet ups?
  • waldoshomegirl
    Options
    Have you ever ran into a spider web and suddenly turned into a ninja?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Just say when and where? I actually have family in WI...that's where you're from, right?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know on a trail run I ran into a dangling spider off a tree, the brim of my ballcap cut the web and stuck to my hat and the spider was dangling 2 inches from my face? Think I might have screamed like a little school bish?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Just say when and where? I actually have family in WI...that's where you're from, right?

I am in WI! When are you coming to visit??
  • waldoshomegirl
    Options
    Did you know spiders are high in protein? Perhaps a mid run boost?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you think the adrenaline was enough of a boost?
  • rompers16
    Options

I am in WI! When are you coming to visit??

Maybe this summer? Family is in St. Germain...do you know it?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Sweet, they are up in the north woods, huh? Not to far
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Did you know on a trail run I ran into a dangling spider off a tree, the brim of my ballcap cut the web and stuck to my hat and the spider was dangling 2 inches from my face? Think I might have screamed like a little school bish?

Do you know if this happened to me I might have died on the spot or probably hurt myself running into something trying to get it off?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Would it be wrong of me to admit that one of the biggest reasons I have stuck with this fitness site for as long as I have is DVS? I don't know if I ever admitted it to her, but she has been a hell of an inspiration and Motivator to me. I honestly don't think I would be running if not for her...And from what I understand the case is the same for Michael. Can I say that I only wish I knew her during my previous trips to Appleton WI?
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    Did you know yours is equally as nice sgt? Can I thank you?

Do you know no thanks is needed?
  • rompers16
    Options
    Would it be wrong of me to admit that one of the biggest reasons I have stuck with this fitness site for as long as I have is DVS? I don't know if I ever admitted it to her, but she has been a hell of an inspiration and Motivator to me. I honestly don't think I would be running if not for her...And from what I understand the case is the same for Michael. Can I say that I only wish I knew her during my previous trips to Appleton WI?

Isn't that a great compliment!?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Do you know if this happened to me I might have died on the spot or probably hurt myself running into something trying to get it off?

Obviously you women have never had the pleasure of eating a bug on a motorcycle or atv or dirt bike....etc? Am I right?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Wow Pirate, did you know you just made my day? We've had some fun this past year haven't we? Can I say that you and Michael are rockin your running? Are you excited for the snow to melt and spring to be here?

Do you know Appleton is about 25mins from me? Bummer huh
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know I have swallowed tiny little nat-like bugs on several runs?
  • willisda
    Options
    Can I say this is so nice? How long have you been running, Dawn?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Would you be disappointed to hear it will only be 1 year next month? LoL
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Maybe I was so excited at my progression when I first started that it inspired a couple peeps?
  • willisda
    Options
    How often do you run each week?