**Question's Only**

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    And how are you Greg?

May I say recovered nicely today? How are you D?

Don't you know I was quite worried about your accident with your Ronco Rotisserie yesterday?

Thank you...May I say I am anxiuosly awaiting your story?

I am fine...is that a benefit of having a hard head?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Poke er face?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Poke er face?

You've heard it?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    No...but do you know I love that song and we were just talking about poke er?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Did you catch that darn groundhog, Pom?

Wasn't I too busy driving to work? And now that I'm here, isn't there too much to do to chase him?
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    And how are you Greg?

May I say recovered nicely today? How are you D?

Don't you know I was quite worried about your accident with your Ronco Rotisserie yesterday?

Thank you...May I say I am anxiuosly awaiting your story?

I am fine...is that a benefit of having a hard head?

Don't I have a ton of stories regarding this product? We traded friends a pepper mill for one they got as a wedding present. They watched the demonstration video and were totally freaked out by the clearance you need around it and decided to never use it.
  • willisda
    Can I tell you that I also melted one of those space gloves by accidently leaving on the top of the machine?...what a gooey mess!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

Wasn't I too busy driving to work? And now that I'm here, isn't there too much to do to chase him?
    Perhaps they should hire you to kick for the Patriots this year....wouldn't you to be able to kick at least a 60 yarder with that vermit if you caught it?
  • willisda
    Having a good day, Tennis?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I tell you that I also melted one of those space gloves by accidently leaving on the top of the machine?...what a gooey mess!

How did you clean it?
  • mjpTennis
    Quiet for sure. Great workout and then I decided to go to work after all. Will I ever have enough money to pay for all our vacations?
  • mjpTennis
    How did you clean it?
    Can I say "ouch" PIrate for I just googled this cooker and that doesn't look like it is meant to fall from a closet on someone?
  • willisda

How did you clean it?

Clean it? Part of it is still attached years later!
  • willisda
    Quiet for sure. Great workout and then I decided to go to work after all. Will I ever have enough money to pay for all our vacations?

Shouldn't you write "my vacations"? You haven't invited me to go with you yet.
  • bigphatcat

Perhaps they should hire you to kick for the Patriots this year....wouldn't you to be able to kick at least a 60 yarder with that vermit if you caught it?

Can I further hire you to kick my wifes dog? Why is he the only dog in the world that hates snow? He is otherwise pottie trained except when it snows
  • willisda
    Don't I have to go out for yard duty now? It's so cold outside.....will you all feel sorry for me?
  • mjpTennis
    Willisda - Have you run into your Dream Weaver today?
  • bigphatcat
    How did you clean it?
    Can I say "ouch" PIrate for I just googled this cooker and that doesn't look like it is meant to fall from a closet on someone?

is it okay to picture it and laugh about it after the fact?
  • bigphatcat
    Don't I have to go out for yard duty now? It's so cold outside.....will you all feel sorry for me?

can't you punish a few kids and bring them inside?
  • willisda
    Willisda - Have you run into your Dream Weaver today?

No? Doesn't she only work at my school MWF? Won't it be awkward now?