**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Can I thank you all? Would you know the biggest lesson that I learned is that I need to get off the treadmill? Somehow thought I was running faster. Happy with hitting the 8 min mark though.
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    can i leave you all for a bit?
    need to go get some stuff for my dinner, catch you all later
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Does anyone ever find their soul mate and one one true love? Is true love even real or is it all just an illusion?

Can I reach back to respond that I believe I've had several loves that would qualify as "true," but that until I met my husband, I did not know the meaning of "soul mate?"
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    sweet m can i say say nice pic i love it :D
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    can i leave you all for a bit?
    need to go get some stuff for my dinner, catch you all later
    ciao for now eh?
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<< old days mid 90's id say. was in reserve defence forces. im sitting on far side of gun pulling the trigger.
    cam i say i miss it?
    they finally dispanded the battery recently :ohwell:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Can I thank you all? Would you know the biggest lesson that I learned is that I need to get off the treadmill? Somehow thought I was running faster. Happy with hitting the 8 min mark though.

Did you see that I am giving up the treadmill and elliptical as well? Can you believe we are going to drop our memberships to the gym and add another day a week to our HIIT program?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    And thanks HHD. Would you believe I didn't even know they were taking pictures?
  • mjpTennis
    Options

Did you see that I am giving up the treadmill and elliptical as well? Can you believe we are going to drop our memberships to the gym and add another day a week to our HIIT program?
    I did see that. Shall I throw my vote of support?
  • highheeldiva01
    Options
    Does anyone ever find their soul mate and one one true love? Is true love even real or is it all just an illusion?

Can I reach back to respond that I believe I've had several loves that would qualify as "true," but that until I met my husband, I did not know the meaning of "soul mate?"

hahahahahha ooooo LOrd that was days ago

can i say sorry for the late night moody post
  • highheeldiva01
    Options
    And thanks HHD. Would you believe I didn't even know they were taking pictures?

can i say u look amazing? im now signed up for my 1st sept 15th no backing out now lol
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Their, there, they're, are you really forgetting your question marks still?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    can i say u look amazing? im now signed up for my 1st sept 15th no backing out now lol
    Are you going to double the weeks up for the training?
  • highheeldiva01
    Options
    isnt that what u suggested? and u know how i value ur input ......so yes i am
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    And good luck top you finding a walking/running partner...maybe the kids?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

hahahahahha ooooo LOrd that was days ago

can i say sorry for the late night moody post

Do you really think an apology is necessary?

Don't you think I found the question valid, which is why I answered it?

Might I add that while I had several long term relationships, I did not get married until I turned 40, and I'm glad I waited?
  • highheeldiva01
    Options
    lol how did u guess? yes the girls went with me and i registered them to run in the race also LOL
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    lol how did u guess? yes the girls went with me and i registered them to run in the race also LOL
    How cool is that? I think my 2 daughters will be racing in the Thanksgiving Day 5k with me, maybe one sooner.
  • highheeldiva01
    Options
    have you heard of the run tracker app?

its flippin awesome i thought of u yesterday when i down loaded.....

we are doing the color run it looked fun LOL :D My friends say it fits my personality LOL
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    have you heard of the run tracker app?
    its flippin awesome i thought of u yesterday when i down loaded.....
    we are doing the color run it looked fun LOL :D My friends say it fits my personality LOL
    I use something different, but there so many apps out there. Can I relay that I have heard from others that the Color Runs are a fun time?