**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    pirate, would you believe I shot the Saw (the biggest gun in the pics) and the 2 M16's? One is technically called an M4

Can I tell you that this is incredibly cool? And that my son has airsoft replicas of these weapons?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Mikey is the saw a .30 cal? I knew about the M-16 and the M-4
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    <<<<How's that for a gun show?

That is an awesome gun show, but don't you know we like the OTHER gun show better?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    you know it holds the same rounds as the M16, it is called a SAW M249 and the round size is a 5.56?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :)

I hope you all had a better night than i did i spent the majority of it up with a sick 4 year old, jealous?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    <<<<How's that for a gun show?

That is an awesome gun show, but don't you know we like the OTHER gun show better?

Do you know I have no idea what you are talking about....;-P
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    are we back to a fifth on this?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    i-plead-the-fifth.jpg
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Mikey and Sheila...Have you looked at the Story thread? could be fun
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Can I tell you that my family originates from Cork County Ireland, wanna go visit with me someday?

Do you think it's funny that my family originates from there as well? O'Donnells and Cruises.

I'm thinking we may end up in Ireland next year, July or August... wanna go?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I tell you that my family originates from Cork County Ireland, wanna go visit with me someday?

Do you think it's funny that my family originates from there as well? O'Donnells and Cruises.

I'm thinking we may end up in Ireland next year, July or August... wanna go?

Did you know that my youngest son's last name is O'Donnell? I've also been told that my maiden name originates from Ireland as well...
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Mikey and Sheila...Have you looked at the Story thread? could be fun

Yes dear, I have seen it. Would you believe I'm blank right now, but may catch up with you all on the story later. Sometimes, I like to sit back and watch too. :bigsmile:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Good Morning :)

I hope you all had a better night than i did i spent the majority of it up with a sick 4 year old, jealous?

No girl, I am not jealous. I remember those days. Still have them every now and again.

Would you have rather been trying to reason with a 14 yr old why his grades are unacceptable EVEN if it's only midterms?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Can I say that both of these ages are a pain in the *kitten* in so many ways? lolol
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I say that both of these ages are a pain in the *kitten* in so many ways? lolol

Speaking of pains in the *kitten*...

Do you know how annoying it is to have to have somebody stay at your house when you want to go out overnight? I love them but , stupid dogs!!!...lol
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Are all zombies Irish?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

Haha, do you say this because my husband is Dutch and I now carry a Dutch name? Did you know he likes to say "If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much"?
    Wouldn't you know that one of my favorite tennis players is Dutch...Thimeo Debakker? So your house must be filled with cheese head hats and jester hats?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Are all irish people zombies?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Are all zombies Irish?

Che? Non capisco?
  • bigphatcat
    Options