**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    can I say that Jillian would probably not mind sharing you? Are you gonna push for 11,000 now or are you gonna take an easy day or a rest day

Yesterday was a pretty easy day, does that count? I will be out of town for most of the weekend, so likely I won't be able to do any four figure burns, maybe try for 11 or 12 next time?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Did you know I hooked up with Gym and Saucany at the same time last night at Gym's place?

Did Gym put your through your paces and really make you sweat?
    Is Gym back in the picture again? Hmmmm....:brokenheart:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Did you know I hooked up with Gym and Saucany at the same time last night at Gym's place?

don't you know I read 50 shades of DVS every night?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Jer can i join you on the next 10 000 week challenge?! i need to get my butt in gear and i think a challenge would make a world of a difference
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Can I show you?
    Do you promise to help?
  • Gremlinz
    Options
    Jer can i join you on the next 10 000 week challenge?! i need to get my butt in gear and i think a challenge would make a world of a difference

I would welcome the company MJ! Can I have a couple of weeks to recover from this one?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options

don't you know I read 50 shades of DVS every night?

Do you like fingering my pages?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Did Gym put your through your paces and really make you sweat?

Do you remember how much Greg likes it when we SWEAT?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Do you promise to help?

Can you define help? :wink:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

I would welcome the company MJ! Can I have a couple of weeks to recover from this one?

Do you know I would have to run for 3 hours a day for 5 straight days to achieve this goal? :noway:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Do you like fingering my pages?

Are you trying to get us locked? *fans self*
  • Gremlinz
    Options

Do you know I would have to run for 3 hours a day for 5 straight days to achieve this goal? :noway:

Isn't that why a week has seven days?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    is it fair to tell you that men burn more calories pound for pound than women (given like body types) do and they tend outweigh women? so this is a double whammy when trying to match calories burned.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

No rest for the wicked?
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Well I would...but do you want me to aid Dawn in getting us locked?
  • Gremlinz
    Options

No rest for the wicked?

Tis true. Would you believe that I wish I had stuck with pure cardio thus far, instead of throwing in my first ever weight training session Tues?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know that flips make me :happy: but a lock would just make me :explode: ?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Well I would...but do you want me to aid Dawn in getting us locked?

Isn't that such a loaded question?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Isn't that such a loaded question?

Are you talking about Pirates cannon?
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Just ways of measuring intake...right Pom?