• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Can you put that in question form?

How about "WHY ME?" :sad:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Pom...did you know I used to work in Boston? I lived in Revere Beach...
    Do you know how I miss it up there???
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Please Come To Boston for the springtime?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Can I tell you all again that I am still in that "awe" state being that I am a dad?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Can I tell you all again that I am still in that "awe" state being that I am a dad?
    This is nice to hear and isnt it Much better than the "ahhhh" state?...
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    can I say that the best christmas present was given to me 6 months earlier?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Why did you ever leave?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    do eggs explode if they freeze...?

i have some in my car and im slightly concerned for the wellfair of the back of my vehicle.... and my saddle...
  • mjpTennis
    Options

i have some in my car and im slightly concerned for the wellfair of the back of my vehicle.... and my saddle...
    Don't you know the eggs may crack but not explode? And as for your saddle, isn't it made for cracks? (It's okay sometimes it is just me laughing at my own jokes)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Why did you ever leave?

DID YOU KNOW MY SIS LIVED DOWN HERE IN sOUTH fLORIDA...? i MISED HER, HAD SPLIT WITH MY FIANCEE UP THERE AND NEEDED A CHANGE...SO WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, I NEEDED CA HANGE? ( sorry about the caps...lol..I didn't realize it was on...)
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    20110317-drowning-lol.jpg

Do you always LOL at someone drowning before calling 911?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Did you know I just lol'd when I saw that?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Oh I've always wanted to go to New Orleans!! I've also always wanted to see the New England states, can I say i would love to see you in boston someday?

You realize I'm totally serious about the New Orleans trip, right? Maybe over Columbus Day weekend? Would you be down for that?

As for Boston, I could help you plan a trip based on the kinds of things you love to do... summertime is fantastic here, but all seasons can be fun, especially autumn -- a hike while all the leaves are changing sounds good, doesn't it?

Can I say that I'm totally serious as well about both if i can clear the time with my family? Autumn is the time I would certainly choose to go, is it as beautiful as I've heard there? What month is the best to check out to foliage?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    DID YOU KNOW MY SIS LIVED DOWN HERE IN sOUTH fLORIDA...? i MISED HER, HAD SPLIT WITH MY FIANCEE UP THERE AND NEEDED A CHANGE...SO WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, I NEEDED CA HANGE? ( sorry about the caps...lol..I didn't realize it was on...)

At first I was like, sheesh, sorry I asked... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eventually, we'd like to become snowbirds, but we're looking at NOLA rather than FLA... how long have you been gone from here?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Can I say that I'm totally serious as well about both if i can clear the time with my family? Autumn is the time I would certainly choose to go, is it as beautiful as I've heard there? What month is the best to check out to foliage?

You know, I think that's the opinion most people will have on the NOLA trip? And I'm hoping most people will find a way to get away for a few days in the Big Easy... can you imagine all of us taking it on?

Truth be told, I may be biased but I think New England is the most beautiful part of the United States... we have everything here: mountains, beaches, forests, farmland, big cities, small towns -- it's quite a mix, isn't it? If you want to go leaf peeping, September/October is the best time; would that work for you?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Do you always LOL at someone drowning before calling 911?

Are you drowning in paperwork over there, Dawn?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Anyone watch Christmas vacation?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Don't you know the eggs may crack but not explode? And as for your saddle, isn't it made for cracks? (It's okay sometimes it is just me laughing at my own jokes)

i wonder if its to cold for them to sit in my car then,....

Dawn would you believe me if i said i almost shot water out of my nose?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    did we just learn that JOJO looks down when she types? Does she only use one finger per hand? haha
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    th?id=I.4510472402174811&pid=1.7&w=190&h=142&c=7&rs=1
    do those fingers belong to JOjo?