• NickDHussin
    Options
    Can I get a woo woo?

Why?
    Why not? Isn't it always party time?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can you see this? Please don't judge me. The best and the turtle neck is all from the women's section. :laugh:

yD8KD.jpg

Haha! I love this!!! And don't you know you look mighty handsome in womans wear?
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Haha! I love this!!! And don't you know you look mighty handsome in womans wear?
    It's still embarrassing though, okay?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    If it's so embarrassing then why did you do it?

Nick, don't you know there is a time for everything...Ecclesiastes
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

I laugh everytime I look at it, that makes it worth it, right?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Eric...High 5....Do you know I'm glad I'm not the only one who publicly embarrases myself on this thread?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Was Nick at this party with you? If I remember correctly he was shopping for ugly xmas sweaters too, was he not?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Eric...High 5....Do you know I'm glad I'm not the only one who publicly embarrases myself on this thread?

I have too, have I not?
    Options

I laugh everytime I look at it, that makes it worth it, right?
    Go on?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

I have too, have I not?

Are you reffering to when Jer and I coaxed you? That was on the old thread. But Quite memorable...Thank you sweetie!
    Options
    Will you ask Nick how I am out in public?:laugh:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

I have too, have I not?

If you are referring to embarrassing "big" pictures...haven't we all done that at one time or another? Some are still posted as a reminder..
    Options
    Was Nick at this party with you? If I remember correctly he was shopping for ugly xmas sweaters too, was he not?
    Nah, would you believe we had an ugly christmas sweater party at work on Friday?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

I have too, have I not?

Are you reffering to when Jer and I coaxed you? That was on the old thread. But Quite memorable...Thank you sweetie!

haha, no not that time, but how about the silly duck faces with my kid? remember those?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

I have too, have I not?

haha, no not that time, but how about the silly duck faces with my kid? remember those?

Yes I remember those too...:laugh: Didn't you swear me to secrecy though?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Can you see this? Please don't judge me. The best and the turtle neck is all from the women's section. :laugh:

yD8KD.jpg

is your face the same in all your pictuers? is that your picture face?
    Options
    is your face the same in all your pictuers? is that your picture face?
    Isn't the O face always fun to make? :D I don't upload ALL of my pictures to mfp. I do have a "more normal" one in my profile as well though.
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Would you believe that is actually just his face?

He is making it sitting next to me right now. And he is all sorts of awkward in public, it's great, sometimes you ask yourself "Should I really stand next to this guy?"
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options

yD8KD.jpg

Wow, I think i'm glad I didn't miss this....am I glad I didn't miss this? :laugh:
    Options
    Would you believe that is actually just his face?

He is making it sitting next to me right now. And he is all sorts of awkward in public, it's great, sometimes you ask yourself "Should I really stand next to this guy?"
    Why you gotta be rude bro?